Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me girlies....!!

My bd plan dint exactly go to plan after I hurt my neck. We bd on sat then I couldn't until last night. I did an opk on Tuesday with had two lines but not positive now I hve only one line so the surge has defo gone?!? I didn't feel ov yet??
So now I'm confused. Did I miss ov?

he he yeah brandy I've been a busy girl!! :happydance:

Wantabean - yay getting married!!! that's fabulous!

So here are my symptoms..

I had twinges in ovaries.. cd 12 cd 15 ewcm and show on cervix.. (this would be around time that I O)

ewcm cd 17 and 18. and cd 33
cd 32 gas and heart burrn and nipple pain again.

about a week ago it has become more moist and I have had pulls, twinges, naseua, apparently after yesterday I was emotional and today I feel like just crying. My nipples were sore. I have been having dreams that are so real. my breasts just ache this am they are more round and DH says they are big. See why I feel crazy?!?!

And look at my chart. I finally have a change in pattern..

EDIT: gas after eating, pressure in uterus...

gonna go read everyone elses post.

Brandy, wish you could sleep. Natural bug repelent will be good. Or some citronella.
I finally slept for once!

Jo, I hope you get some rest. I say give the tst 10 minutes max.:)

Shannon so glad you and hubby made up you sound so hormonal and in one of my dreams last night I seen you and your hubby walking on the beach by a restaurant and he was the one pregnant and you guys were wearing what you had on your wedding

lol, can this dream come true! I feel very hormal..just wanting to cry,,
how are you?

Ness, dear it was great. Dont be down hon. I thought that to on my long ass 64 day cycle.. and there I was preggo! I am giving you all I have for PMA..whoops there is none sorry. lol.

Keep dh bding like that and you wont miss that egg!

aww thank you Shanny!! I suppose I don't want to let myself get my hopes up just in case....

its sounding ace for you though babes - especially the sore bigger boobs!!

lol making me feel :wacko:

Just have sex everyday. It works. Last month I didnt even know I O'd:)

good morning ladies!
Sorry left last night without saying cheerio! Was tired.
Jo, how did the other ic go? Fxd for u! Shannon, how u feeling today? Wantabean congrats on the wedding, and yes, i stay in glasgow, u? Whats ur name?
Nicole! Those baby furbabies are so cute! I have a whippet x staffie called honeybee! My giant furbabies are called buddie n breeze. Breeze is out on loan.

Xx

shannon I know I dont temp or anything but I had no signs of ov at all untill monday thats the night I got my iffy positive had pain and twinges mostly on left side but had a twinge or two on the right side I know your very in tune with your body if you hadnt been charting your temp would you say you ovd this month

Thanks Diane there in that cute puppy stage now Im really gonna hate to see them go to new homes but there new owners are so excited there gonna be loved very much I'm not sure are your big furbabies horses

Yup I would have said I o'd around CD 18ish. Which would probably show a positive HPT soonish. Maybe Ill pop into the dollar store tonight and get another cheapie. lol

Diane babe. I am doing okay. Just having more symptoms argh. My teeth hurt.

How are you honey?

Yup I would have said I o'd around CD 18ish. Which would probably show a positive HPT soonish. Maybe Ill pop into the dollar store tonight and get another cheapie. lol

Oh my now I'm gonna have to try and be pateint again lol I took another frer this am with 2mu and got a stronger positive so I think I o'd a little late so today probably would have been when AF was due

I am gonna shower. lets say I am excited to see the change in my charT!

My teeth started hurting about 3 days before I got the bleeding gums and the BFP was soon after WOOOHOOOOO :test: between you and Jo I'm gonna have a breakdown good thing you guys arnt close to me Id be delivering HPT's to your door ordering you to pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"