Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry Jo was it a 10 or 25 miu or what have you could still be to early yet so I was flipping through the channels today and started watching a Baby Story on the learning channel well I have cried all afternoon I had to make my self stop watching lol afraid id dehydrate myself

Yup she is I can't remember everyones onscreen names ruddy dyslexia.
I know I now don't want to believe it36.33 today

lol Nicole. My teeth have been hurting for days. I had bloody gums days ago.

so I think Ill test tomorrow with FMU. I have been testing BFN. I have taken 4 this week. lol

lol I tested on wed friday and sunday last week all were bfn then I made dh pick me up some dollar store cheapies to satisfy my poas addiction and of course I had to take one as soon as he got home and got the faint line I wouldnt have seen it at all if I hadnt taken the test apart any other time I would have just tossed it I really feel your gonna get a BFP

Wow ... I only use FMU. I sure hope I get a bfp.. gums were bleeding again. and tasted like blood ..barf.

well according to my sister that is a sure sign I cant remember if I had that with my others or not but sure did this time and had no clue what was going on my teeth were bothering me so bad I had trouble eating the bloody taste in my mouth is still there Ill say it again i will be really surprised if you dont get a BFP soon

IC 10 Mui
CB+ and FRER 25MUI apparently. it doesn't say this onthem tho

lol Nicole. My teeth have been hurting for days. I had bloody gums days ago.

so I think Ill test tomorrow with FMU. I have been testing BFN. I have taken 4 this week. lol

lol I tested on wed friday and sunday last week all were bfn then I made dh pick me up some dollar store cheapies to satisfy my poas addiction and of course I had to take one as soon as he got home and got the faint line I wouldnt have seen it at all if I hadnt taken the test apart any other time I would have just tossed it I really feel your gonna get a BFP

Wow ... I only use FMU. I sure hope I get a bfp.. gums were bleeding again. and tasted like blood ..barf.

well according to my sister that is a sure sign I cant remember if I had that with my others or not but sure did this time and had no clue what was going on my teeth were bothering me so bad I had trouble eating the bloody taste in my mouth is still there Ill say it again i will be really surprised if you dont get a BFP soon

Im in tears. I now have a flipping bloody nose! I had this last time I was preggo.. before showering today I had bloody nose and blood taste. :cry:

well I was going to turn as soon as they started to give the epidurel as I really dislike that part I have to have c-sections and try to let that part slip my mind for as long as I can but I got hooked watching all the babies being born I watched 4 episodes kept telling myself I was gonna change after the next one I think my DS thought his mommy had lost it I was crying and smileing at the same time then I got the darn burping hiccups again I was a site crying hiccuping and burping lol

IC 10 Mui
CB+ and FRER 25MUI apparently. it doesn't say this onthem tho

what one did you get the postive on and what one did you take today could be if you took the 10mui yesterday and the 25 today it just didnt pick it up

The CB I took yesterday the lines were all funky

funky how and I just had a nose bleed but figured it was from all the crying I had been doing my nose is all stuffed up now and I have been battling a cold or something the last 2 weeks ill get all stuffed up and a sore throat one day and be ok the next then its back again thought sure I was comeing down with something

well I was going to turn as soon as they started to give the epidurel as I really dislike that part I have to have c-sections and try to let that part slip my mind for as long as I can but I got hooked watching all the babies being born I watched 4 episodes kept telling myself I was gonna change after the next one I think my DS thought his mommy had lost it I was crying and smileing at the same time then I got the darn burping hiccups again I was a site crying hiccuping and burping lol

OMFG I think I have lost it. I have been having the burp hiccups..:cry::wacko:

I had those last time too.:shrug:

10 miu yesterday and today. 10 miu on the + looking one.

The CB I took yesterday the lines were all funky

funky how and I just had a nose bleed but figured it was from all the crying I had been doing my nose is all stuffed up now and I have been battling a cold or something the last 2 weeks ill get all stuffed up and a sore throat one day and be ok the next then its back again thought sure I was comeing down with something

are you my twin?!! I have had a cold for 5 days now.

:blush:
I've had a stuffed nose and burp hiccups. Gah soo unfair these are natural for me, I am sooo grosss

lmao well ive read the burping is a very good early sign my dh had me look it up since It seems like thats all I do and I dont know about the hiccups but they just seem to start shortly after the burping sets in and the cold thing is driving me crazy with its off and on stuffy nose I really hope you get your bfp

10 miu yesterday and today. 10 miu on the + looking one.

sorry Jo maybe you should wait a couple of days and test again just to make sure you would think they could make the darn things fail proof either you are or your not none of the drive you crazy what if faint lines and evaps

I was just wondering if you ladies have a prefernce for what you would like to have boy or girl I know all that matters is a happy healthy baby I know no one really cares one way or the other Id like to have a girl but would be fine with another boy I have so much stuff for a boy I wouldnt need to buy much at all but my daughter she was a tom boy id like to have a girly girl lol all the pink dresses and the cute spring clothes they have out Ill have to really be firm with myself and resist buiying anything I seen the cutest pink booties a week or so ago and was so tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"