Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.
My bladder is officially on strike.I am stilldubious over the IC so wiped out the last CB+ I had been dyeing to go so there i was stick in hand could I pass more than a couple of drops could I hell. Had my shower got out and had another bash and ofcourse now a big :bfn:i think shower water may have made contact. LOL POAS addict and fruit cake. How are my temps intresting shannon? I need to post todays on ff. Gah I for got my vitamins. Before bed will do. SOmething is deffinatly happening in my lady area so maybe the :witch: is heading in.

Oh lol, thought you put it in ff already.

I think you are going to be a poas a holic lol. i have my cup and test ready to roll. I think 6 pm is the deadline. I cant hold longer than 4 hours.

OHHH that would be awesome if it was af.. something right?

brandy zeus is a handsome boy! And such a macho name for him! Huskies are very beautiful dogs!
Shannon thankyou, i cant wait till i ov either so i can start symptom spotting lol. I think the 2ww to ov is defo the most boring part, at least the 2ww after ov is exciting lol.
Need to practice some bding tonight. Need to get some fresh supplies of swimmers prepared. The ones in there the now must be mouldy lol. Havent let hubby have his way for a bit too long now lol.
hope u feel better soon shanny babe. I hope there is good reason for those symptoms! Nothing worse than body playing tricks. Mines gave me bleeding gums, spotting and vivid dreams and prominent veins on boobies last month lol. I wonder what symptoms my body will create this month! Onto cd7 tomorrow so its going by quickly! Taking my prenatal vitamins and praying for a fertilised eggie this month. Hopefully 3rd time lucky! Cant remember who was asking which sex we wud prefer.
Obviously i would be happy with any but id like a girl. So i could dress her so pretty lol. I like the name kayti for her. But i think its nice to have a boy then a girl so the girl has a big brother to Be protective over her. Hmmmn boys names are harder to think of. We would like names that are both asian and british, ie, sarah, adam, mirriam etc but i like the name kayti, obviously i have to be different with the spelling, like unusual lol. And kayti isnt at all asian but thats cool. My mum and her mum are both called catherine and my granny whos passed away rip, used to get called kate or kitty so it wud be after her too.
Anyone else got names in mind? Xx

I shall think good thoughts for you how long do we have to wait?
Temp is now on.
If it was higher I would think I had a UTI. Thyroxine is sterting towork orit could just be that I have 2 days off i feel much better if not completely energised.
HOw is everyine except foodd PG symptoms?

Well, get to praticing miss Diane! You want some fresh ones.. have your way with DH. (lol, I did that earlier today, walked down in a nightie, he said your trying to seduce me.. I said since when do I have to do that :rofl: ) or yah they sometimes like to be in control. When do you usually O? I prefer 2 ww as well. Last time I had 10 day wait til I got a bfp. Got the same tests. Gonna go pee I cant handle it anymore.. lol

Lahari Uma for a girl.. a boy is hard. I will have to make one up. Dont like the Sanskirt names..

We have Roger William and Amelia Florence

Already set in stone so not a problem,our backnamesin the event of twins would be John Matthew and Erin Cicely Grace.
Would prefer a Boy first as older brothers are always nice but a baby would be brilliant how ever it comes. OH thinks a ginger boy (like its mum) would get picked on hideously as both our hair is quite curly and I was quite orange as a child :p.

girls, have u all given up drinking, smoking etc for ttc. I must confess i smoke. But will defo quite if i get a bfp! Is that bad of me?? Met a girl i know yesterday who is 7months pregnant with her 2nd, and shes only 20 and her 1st baby lives with her mum. She was smoking a joint! Wacky backy, marajuanna whatever u call it. I think thats so bad! She does it everyday! I could never allow my baby to have drugs like that in its system! She was very small bump wise for 7months. I wonder is that stuff can stunt babbas growth? Its sad. I had a friend years ago who ended up on heroin, she got pregnant and baby was born addicted! Had to have open heart surgery at a day old! Very sad. Another baby that the grandparents had to bring up.

Sad

Xx

not drinking no. I drink wine here and there. Sorry I need it .. and its not bad when you are preggo either as long as u are not getting drunk..like one glass of red wine.

I already do neither so not a problem for me. I dn't thinkI will bebothering with all that food you can and can't eat. I don't eat pate and blue cheese so I think it will bother me.
Aww shannon don't give up until the :witch: arrives a regular short cycle could be good for you to consider the stree your chart has been causing you.
The chart has gone up and down??? Mysterious. 3 temps in lol

Going coldturkey on a major addiction is not meant to be aidea at stressful times e.g.pregnancy socutting back is best and if you quit well you quit but slowly slowlycatchy monky

aww shan, :hugs: those bfns are nasty!! Dont give up hope babe, mite be too early, lahari is a very pretty name!!
Ist month of temping ff said i ovd on cd 17, but i had +opk cd14 and felt like i ovd cd15 due to ovary pains and think cd17 didnt quite tie in with the opk, think my temping was a Bit dodgy then too cos of doing it orally and i breathe through my mouth most the time. Didnt temp all of last month so dont know if or when i ovd!
Have switched to temping in the love tunnel for better accuracy so we shall see when i ov this month. Hopefully no later that cd15, i hate waiting too long! And have heard that doing it from behind is better for the spermies to get close to the cervix! See gow i won the gold tmi? Lol, so gonna try that too! Those instead cup things make me squeemish, dont think i cud use them so it will be fat ass in the air for half an hour after! God that will be some exercise lol! Is it possible to stay in that position so long?? Hmmn a mixture of doggy n missionary i thinks tmi tmi i know, sorry girls xx

I know we are doing it wrong, I'min charge ladies up there on top but other wise its wahm bang thank you mam and my moment gets missed ruddy man brain in his pants.
Shannon a faint line??? what was the test do we have any pictorialevidence that we can all oooh and ahh at?

yes very very faint. I will post them in a few.. I wonder if the line is gray or blue.

I started as one thin line and over a few minutes got as wide as the control line. Its wider than the one last time. I am freaking out. Is it real? is what is going through my mind.

Lets have a look, then as you can go get ya bloods done.
Have some sympathy Diane, Kirstie adn I have to book in with our GP's who will make us pee and again then probably have another appointmentfor bloods get the results a week later then scans at 12 weeks I think it is or 8 but stilll way to long!!

Fingers and toes crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back