Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's ok. Hopefully something will happen. At least my chart is different.

I was wondering if maybe someone could help me get a ticker and change me from ttc I think ill wait till tuesday till I see the obgyn and id like to be one of the 4c girls If everyone is ok with that and to be honest ill probably just have to give you my password and have someone do it for me I am terrible at this kind of stuff

I was wondering if maybe someone could help me get a ticker and change me from ttc I think ill wait till tuesday till I see the obgyn and id like to be one of the 4c girls If everyone is ok with that and to be honest ill probably just have to give you my password and have someone do it for me I am terrible at this kind of stuff

Click on the upper right hand corner where it says "welcome, mommaof3". Then click on the right hand side where it says "customize profile". Then click on the left hand side where it says "edit your details". Then scroll down and you should see where it says "trying to conceive" and you should be able to change it by clicking and scrolling on where it says "trying to conceive".

Callie I love your name are you haveing any symptoms yet what day do you plan to test on sorry if i you have said and I missed it

Good morning!!! I think that I am going to wait to test until I am officially late. I have one digi hpt that I am saving. I should be officially late by the 4th. So, I think I will test next wednesday unless af gets me before that. My luteal phase is usually around 12 days so that would make me 2 days late. I am just trying to stay calm and not get my hopes up this month.

The only symptoms I have noticed is extreme gas the last couple of days to the point where it hurts but nothing happens and I had some cramps the last two days that lasted about 1 minute and then went away. Oh, and I have been having crazy vivid dreams.

nicole! Wow paisley is TOO cute! Lol. Who needs a baby when you have such cute puppydogs u can dress up! Lol.
And shanny, going to the stables in the snow is NOT relaxing! Lol. Shannon u have so many symptoms! I have everything xd for u!
Callie, things are sounding good for you babe! I really hope u get ur march bfp! And nicole, of course u can be a 4c girl lol. You can let us all know what we have to look forward to and ve our mascot! Lol.
Jo, so sorry about the dodgy test! :hugs:

The nausea has entered the building *curls up on couch*

Hows everyone? I haven't been on much today..been busy with the builders.

hi shannon babe, am fine tonight thanks. Cd6, how time goes by so quickly! Lol. Hope u get some nice bfps on those tests!
Kirstie, from william wallaces home town, now i remember lol, nice town is stirling! And U have come to the right group, we are all poas addicts lol x
Sorry to hear the sickness has got you brandy! Is that ur dog in ur avator? X

the piercing pain through my breasts, the barfy feeling when I dont eat and the fullness in my stomach and heartburn all right now. Ugh

hi shannon babe, am fine tonight thanks. Cd6, how time goes by so quickly! Lol. Hope u get some nice bfps on those tests!
Kirstie, from william wallaces home town, now i remember lol, nice town is stirling! And U have come to the right group, we are all poas addicts lol x
Sorry to hear the sickness has got you brandy! Is that ur dog in ur avator? X

I am an official poas a holic. I am trying to save my pee. I havent peed since I left at 2:30:haha: my bladder is hurting...lol

So cd 6 already. thats right you are -30 from me lol. That is fast..! I cant wait till you O.

Sounds familiar! You do sound very pregnant, Shan. We just need a test to prove it :D

Jellie, yeah, that's our Husky..Zeus :D He's a lean mean pooping machine.

LMAO. That is what my son is ..joking of course.

I am holding my pee until 6:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back