Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shannon!!! A line! Omg omg omg!! Did it come up within 10mins! Photos kwik, am so excited!
Jo, wham bam thank u mam, lol. And ur names are nice, very traditional! and what u getting ur bloods done for babe? Sorry if ive forgot, bad memory x

a very thin line in 5 and a couple mins later a wider one.. now I am telling you its very very faint.

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/4387908959_7b6b382d13_b.jpg

DH can see it. I sent him same picture. He isnt here.

Not me I was listing the stupid process we are forced to go through with the NHS.
Me bloods no more for 3 months unless a miracle happens.

Definatly an FMU needed but promicing looks like hope is there

and jo, thanks for the quitting slowly advice. I will do that! And lol bout the ginger curly hair! My mum n dad both have dark hair and when my big brother was born he had red curly hair! My dad was like, are u sure hes mine??? Lol. My mums dad and sister have red hair so its in the genes. When i was born, the nurse said to my mum, its a girl! And my mum said, what colour is her hair? Lol. She was relieved when she said dark! Haha. I think imran would be worried if ours had red hair! I dont think its possible though lol x

I think so too Jo. Okay gonna cuddle with DS and cry and then be back in about 30 mins

shannon, that sure is a line! What colour is it? Could it be seen without taking test apart u naughty girl! Lol. If not, it could still be the beginning of ur bfp! Am excited for you babe. I hope its real and not an evap! Test again in the morning though. Fmu. Fxd xxxxx :hugs:

No crying Shannon this is potentally positive. Positive thoughts all the way

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2748/4387945857_4d1f973047_b.jpg

there is another one. my mom said its blue..

acutally the pink test was negative this am.

I was going to use my FRER Saturday am:)

dont cry shannon!
and jo, if i dont concieve this cycle i will need to be going to the doctors. Ive been having unprotected sex for over 11yrs and no pregnancies. But technically trying for what will be our 3rd month. I vowed 3months of temping etc bding at ov and if nothing then off to the docs. I just feel he will be judgemental of my ttc when overweight and a smoker! My dr is an ass and just brushed over my questioning about failure to concieve in 2001. Thats when i got diagnosed with arthritis, just before that i had bloods done to check hormone levels, and when i asked how they where, he just said fine, without even checking and saying the arthritis was more important. Ive never mentioned the ttc to him since. I know he will be Against it. Some people dont understand the need to be a mum xx

Faint but but definaty colour. I did haveto tip the screen but that could just be me.

I think it'sbeing brave Diane. Putting your foot down and just asking them to actually run the bloods etc.
Your babies would look soo cute with ginger hair goodness knows how it would go down at school though.

ok you can't just say that what did FRER say?
Breathe

lol @ jo. Tanned skin n ginger hair lmao! Oh i hope i aint one of the unlucky ones where the genetics dont quite go the way they should. That would be garaunteed reason for bullying at school! Though i have seen quite a few older asian men over here, who Dye there hair and beards with henna which ends up ginger, such a funny look lol! X

OMG henna for dye lmao.

um I thought I saw a line but cant get it on camera..but FRER didnt work for me last time or with Saben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"