Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your insurance cover the blood test shannon or do you have to pay if so is itmoreorlessthan waiting a fewdays to test again?

is there a line on it still? I think +s last some time? Is the line pink? And still visable to u? If so, im confident for you babe! Wheres senthil? Is he home yet? X

We dont have insurance. Insurance in US it ridiculous.. In maine for our family its 2k amonth. Not worth is we spend less than that in health issues. so its like 200 for a blood test. sigh

is there a line on it still? I think +s last some time? Is the line pink? And still visable to u? If so, im confident for you babe! Wheres senthil? Is he home yet? X

I tired to look again and I had it on a paper towel and it ruined the test:cry:

No he wont be back til 2 am:cry: I am going crazy.

In that case wait. do some fmu's $200 is alot.
Any ideas onmy weird tugging poking?

Did i not see somethingon the pinkone was i seeing lines again?

where there is 4 circles from the paper towel that go diagnolly into the test?

jo, ive never had anything going on in my love tunnel, but have heard of women having shooting pains in there in pregnancy x
Shannon, did the paper towel take the pink dye line away? Dam it, i need to know too! X

lol I will go dip an opk.. when I shower in a minute. those were pretty dark for me last month

:hissy:

SHanoon I am apalled I sence you will be leaving us. I saw1 fat arse faint pink line.
2 faints that I would personally question individually but together how could you after all those ovulation questions??????

FMU see if they arestronger then blood!

you see it Jo? Where?

Thanks girls.. Its been great to have you two here tonight.

Im not going anywhere:) I only really talk on this thread and charting and sometimes ttc after a loss. :nope: staying here:) *stomping my foot*

I'm going with the hormones on the poking/tugging.

AmI the only one that can see them? maybe i'mjust seeing things?

Oh I saw the blue lines. I thought I saw a pink one.. just want to know where.

Hormones can do crazy things..

am i completely off?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
that's where the pee part is... I thought I saw it not to far from control line. I am dangerous with photoshop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"