Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know tylenol is ok during pregnancy but does anyone know if the tylenol pm is ok to take this insomina is really getting to me

dont cry shannon!
and jo, if i dont concieve this cycle i will need to be going to the doctors. Ive been having unprotected sex for over 11yrs and no pregnancies. But technically trying for what will be our 3rd month. I vowed 3months of temping etc bding at ov and if nothing then off to the docs. I just feel he will be judgemental of my ttc when overweight and a smoker! My dr is an ass and just brushed over my questioning about failure to concieve in 2001. Thats when i got diagnosed with arthritis, just before that i had bloods done to check hormone levels, and when i asked how they where, he just said fine, without even checking and saying the arthritis was more important. Ive never mentioned the ttc to him since. I know he will be Against it. Some people dont understand the need to be a mum xx

Hon your doctore sounds like an ass.. can you switch? I know its different in the UK. Hey at least you are going to quit smoking and so what about what they call overweight. Apparently I am too.:haha::nope: Do you think he just diagnosed you with arthirtis to get you to be quiet and not about the real issue? Have you had your thyroid checked?

I know a few people that have smoked marajuana in pregnancy. My niece has health problems.

I know tylenol is ok during pregnancy but does anyone know if the tylenol pm is ok to take this insomina is really getting to me

I take valerian. its natural :)

What does the pm have in it?

I am allergic to tylenol
and am bit of a natural freak lol

goodnight my gorgeous girlies. Shannon huni, i hope to hear of a great big bfp from u in the morning! Nicole, glad i cud give u a giggle, lol. I have a way with words! Shay, are u still there? Jo, u never know as nicole says, i think its caused by extra blood flow to that area! U cud be pg also! And hubbys fallen asleep so will need to replenish the babyjuice stocks tomorrow! Damn, oh well, still a week till the big day! Brushed my teeth before bed
And my gums are bleeding again! Damn, if i was post ov i cuda listed it as a symptom! Now i just have to make a dentist appointment! Eeeek!
NigHt girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you can only take regular tylenol during pregnancy

goodnight my gorgeous girlies. Shannon huni, i hope to hear of a great big bfp from u in the morning! Nicole, glad i cud give u a giggle, lol. I have a way with words! Shay, are u still there? Jo, u never know as nicole says, i think its caused by extra blood flow to that area! U cud be pg also! And hubbys fallen asleep so will need to replenish the babyjuice stocks tomorrow! Damn, oh well, still a week till the big day! Brushed my teeth before bed
And my gums are bleeding again! Damn, if i was post ov i cuda listed it as a symptom! Now i just have to make a dentist appointment! Eeeek!
NigHt girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes jelliebabie im here

the only other ingredient in it besides acetamonophen is diphenhydramine hci 25mg

goodnight Diane maybe Hubby wouldnt mind if you wake him up in a sexy kinda way lol

the only other ingredient in it besides acetamonophen is diphenhydramine hci 25mg

thats benadryl

is that ok when your pregnant i think he told me it was last time when i had a nasty head cold maybe i should just tuff it out and wait till i see him on tuesday and ask

here is what I do when I am tired. I have insomnia. I use my heating pad..or I take an oil bath.. rub sunflower oil on me take a hot shower and its knocks me on my ass ..kinda like right now.. lol

I would tought it out.. i love my valerian.

Oh try looking at it with a flashlight it really does help:wacko:

LMAO I did and was thinking of you the whole time.:wacko:

holding it up to the light and all

LMAO I turned mine so many different ways and looked at it so long I swear I was cross eyed by the time I took the frer the next night I would take it over to DH and turn it this way and shine the light on it and asked him at least 40 times if he could see it I was really getting agravated with him that he couldnt see it at least your hubby can see yours lol I think im gonna get something in writing from the the OB tuesday just to show to my DH :winkwink:

thats good shay, i must warn u, once u join our crazy club, if u go awol we will track u down! Members are not allowed to leave! You are now officially a member! Nicole, sorry babe, hope u manage to get a sleep
Mind u, i hope i do too, got hubby beside me snoring like a pig and a cat purring away and a dog sprawled out all over the bed so im stuck on the edge! Lol. No wonder our sexlife has gone downhill. Its a passion killer with 5 pairs of eyes on u lol, and the dog cries if u put her out the room lmao!
Goodnight girls, am gonna TRY get some sleep! your in my thoughts n prayers shanny babe xxxx

Ok well I guess thats what Ill do hopefully it doesnt last long where can I get the valerian (sp) I just took a nice long bath hopeing that would help I could barely keep my eyes open but am wide awake now I got excited when I seen that line shannon perked me right up :thumbup:

:hugs: Diane. Love ya babe. You might want to sleep on the couch lmao. My husband snores too. sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"