Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets have another look. to be honest taht was my second look after u said about dots..
These tests are horrible.
Initially i thought there was something closer but cant now sowwy

what i see is closer to the control line. What your seeing jo would be way too far away from the result line, i can defo see a line. Cant see colour but defo a line. But if the paper rubbed away the ink and you defo saw pink on it, id say bfp! But i know how hard it is to believe it shan till its right there in your face! See how the opk goes then do another hpt fmu. I am ever so hopefully for you babe xxx

Oh dear godI learnt to invert. I think i see something but I may be blind here

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Ok maybe one of ya'll can answer this, I have been cramping really bad all day and it's not a normal cramp i get when it's that time of the month and haven't had sex in a few years, could it be a sign of O?

omg omg omg shannon I seen a line WOOOOHOOOOOO:happydance: and Jo I have been getting that funny little feeling in my lady parts on and off for about 2 weeks its really hard to explain how it feels Diane cant wait to help you symptom spot get to :sex: you need a good batch of strong swimmers bty the moldy comment cracked me up

could defo be ov pains shay. You havent had sex in a few years! Wow, how could u last so long? Lol. When was your last period? When is your next due? How long have u been trying to concieve? X

lol Nicole. me too its like pressure and then pubic bone like its splitting apart.. or expanding

omg omg omg shannon I seen a line WOOOOHOOOOOO:happydance: and Jo I have been getting that funny little feeling in my lady parts on and off for about 2 weeks its really hard to explain how it feels Diane cant wait to help you symptom spot get to :sex: you need a good batch of strong swimmers bty the moldy comment cracked me up

Not sure its a bfp just yet.

Oh try looking at it with a flashlight it really does help:wacko:

could defo be ov pains shay. You havent had sex in a few years! Wow, how could u last so long? Lol. When was your last period? When is your next due? How long have u been trying to concieve? X

haha easy guys here in florida suck so i end up with a guy i've known for 5 yrs that lives in Illinois. My last period was january 29 and next sunday i will be ttc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"