Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand jellie
good night. imma go conch out myself have
to be up at 7am to get my son ready for daycare

Ok well I guess thats what Ill do hopefully it doesnt last long where can I get the valerian (sp) I just took a nice long bath hopeing that would help I could barely keep my eyes open but am wide awake now I got excited when I seen that line shannon perked me right up :thumbup:

lmao. sorry I woke you up. I almost fell over when I saw it. I am still in disbelief its real cause they say blue lined tests are bad.. but last month I got a line on the same test. not even close to that one. this one is way more positive

i think HE should sleep on the couch! Lol, right am really going now. Goodnight ladies, and shannon, i luv ya too chick :hugs: xxxx

well try again tomorrow you may need to wait untill evening again I seen somewhere that sometimes fmu isnt always the best with some women its either 2mu or testing later in the evening before they get there BFP but it sure looks very very good am so excited for you :happydance:

i think HE should sleep on the couch! Lol, right am really going now. Goodnight ladies, and shannon, i luv ya too chick :hugs: xxxx

Goodnight Diane mines a loud one also maybe its not insominia thats bothering me lol

Oh try looking at it with a flashlight it really does help:wacko:

LMAO I did and was thinking of you the whole time.:wacko:

holding it up to the light and all

LMAO I turned mine so many different ways and looked at it so long I swear I was cross eyed by the time I took the frer the next night I would take it over to DH and turn it this way and shine the light on it and asked him at least 40 times if he could see it I was really getting agravated with him that he couldnt see it at least your hubby can see yours lol I think im gonna get something in writing from the the OB tuesday just to show to my DH :winkwink:

lmao. I was crossed eyed... My DS was running around and I was like omg is there a line no there isnt.. lol Than I thought I am going crazy my stupid chart says no..

I turned mine over lol. no one was here to look..like last time lol. he can see it but says I will wait til morning to know for sure. :haha:

well try again tomorrow you may need to wait untill evening again I seen somewhere that sometimes fmu isnt always the best with some women its either 2mu or testing later in the evening before they get there BFP but it sure looks very very good am so excited for you :happydance:

I am going to save my pee dont you worry! Ill hide it under the cabinet lmao...

well ladies I'm gonna go get some sleep or try to had to let dh get to sleep first he was in the :sex: and I wasnt lol ok shannon I expect to see a BFP no iffy lines tomorrow and ill except no excuses from you missy lol Goodnight ladies cant wait to see what excitement you girls have in store for tomorrow :happydance:

I have to get mine up at 7:30 for school I understand lol

Yea. this month was my son's first month of daycare and so far he likes it. he will be 2 in july.

Aww. Mine is 7. it goes by fast!

I know it does. like my older niece just turned 5 this past sunday and her sister will be 4 in july.

lol, okay... my dh is always in the mood for :sex:

I want a BFP tomorrow too. I am gonna buy a pack of digis! lol

I have to get mine up at 7:30 for school I understand lol

Yea. this month was my son's first month of daycare and so far he likes it. he will be 2 in july.

Aww. Mine is 7. it goes by fast!

I know it does. like my older niece just turned 5 this past sunday and her sister will be 4 in july.

Mine are 7 and almost 6...

Well I apparently need sleep now lol night

you're welcome and have a nice night. im off to bed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"