Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have a BFP until I get some sexy with the fiance on march 7th

Haha I will! hehe. my fiance will be down on the 7th.

Well then Hog tie his arse and do the :sex: all day and nite.... I'm sure your gonna wear him out... hehehe

Oh I plan on it. haha, as soon as i get to his hotel room it's on! hehe we will be doing it the whole time he is here

Sounds like you have it all planned out... good for you... Heres to another BFP coming...
I wish you the best of luck hun... your time is coming ;) :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Why thank you Hopin&Prayin and good luck to you too.

Thanks... I'm on standby... hehehe Long story... Well I'm off to bed... Seems that people have disappeared... lol Oh well.. Hope to catch up with ya tomorrow Shey... thanks for the convo... Nite!

not a problem. yea imma go to bed too. i have to take my son to daycare in the morning. nighty night

Haha I will! hehe. my fiance will be down on the 7th.
h
hey you oving on the 7th? if everything goes to plan i will be 2 :)
gona catch me an extra sticky bean!!! xxx

Hello all my 4c ladies my dh has had us running all over the place today wheww im glad to be home

Diane sorry you havent got rid of the moldies yet :spermy:

Jo you and hubby need to get busy girl :winkwink:

Vanessa if there was a gold medal for :sex: you would win cant wait to symptom spot

Shannon so glad you and hubby talked I hate seeing you upset especially with everything you have going on but at least he is aware of how he has been acting and thats a start

Shey and wantabean HI

Callie is there no way I can talk you into testing before wednesday could I possibly over night you a test the wait is driving me crazy

I feed my poas addiction through you girls thats reminds me Vanessa when will you start testing lol

:rofl: lol we've had sex so much this month my bits are hurting :haha:

well I'm officially testing on 13 March which is when AF is due but I suppose it depends on whether I get any good symptoms - a big thing for me will be sore bb's as I never get them. Have very sensitive nipples right now but that's normal around ov for me!

Haven't had any ov pain on my left side (ov'd from right last month and felt everything) but I've kept myself occupied over the weekend and been busy so maybe that's why - suppose last month I was perhaps 'looking' for it!

I'm quite scared to be honest - I feel like if I don't conceive this month that there's something wrong with me, I don't know why and I know I have no reason to moan as many women have been trying for a year etc.

morning girls I slept in. Still very tired. Hows everyone?

right before I crawled into bed I had a huge leak from myboob. It soaked my shirt.

yah dh and I discussed that after the leakage. And I just sat down and thought I started af. Ran to the loo as you say :) and it was creamy cm yes that much. Trying to keep my silver tmi award lol

Good girl keeping the silver.....have I pinched gold yet :rofl:

I think you need a blood test honey now obviously hpt's aren't your friend at the moment and you're having all these symptoms so you should defo go see a doc!

stupid cell phone. I'm gonna make it short got doc appt more counseling I mean lol. My chart has changed and so has cm..so I'm gonna give it til weds..if I can lol. Will take another hpt today

Yeah for another HPT I need my fix lol

Goodmorning ladies

Shannon I do the LOO thing to lol worries me sometimes i think af has started

yah I was shocked to say the lesst. If you fund the hpt for me for your addiction..I'll gladly pee on them everyday :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back