Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah I was shocked to say the lesst. If you fund the hpt for me for your addiction..I'll gladly pee on them everyday :rofl:

lol Id be more then willing to provide the funds but got my fxd after this week there will be no need

wonder how many HPT's come in a case at the doller store and if they would sell them that way then I can send my 4c ladies each a package so there will be no excuses for not testing lol

lmao.

watch another hpt won't show me anytbing. Saving my pee and not drinking anything since 9 am.

More EWCM!!!! lovely thick and gooky. sorry I was asleep by half 5 yesterday beautiful snap on it. lol
Home from work so will egg stick shortly.
I am never going to catch up so could I have a summary for the last 24 hours?

hi girls! Fxd for ur hpt shan x hi kim, ur jellies ova here! Lol. I think fostering is a fantastic idea! Hi jo! U gotta get matty into bed! And quick! X

Shannon must be on her way to get a pink test YEAH

Diane hasnt removed the moldies yet

Vanessa has been a :sex: fool she took Gold lol

Kim was at a friends house and is thinking of fostering kids

Callie is still waiting till wednesday to test Ive tried to talk her into testing early but she is holding strong

shey and wantabean are getting ready to O i think

Brandy is busy with her renovations

and thats all I know they have been a chatty bunch and I missed alot lol

Shannon if you can drink a softdrink I read somewhere that it helps concentrate your urine I seen it when I was looking up my faint lines

It's osoooo busy here!! I cannie keep up!! Summary is so good!! Hahaha xx

still still only a faint opk my temp went down again, so pass whats going on there.
Diane just get on and do it woman take the bull by the horns or the man by the balls.
I jsut went out and bought £4.50 wprthof chocolate and candy. The really unhealthy stuff and sugar and additives yum!!!!!

bb in hr or so

Have you gotten an appointment yet? I hope they can sort things out for you, if you aren't pg maybe give you a shot so you can start AF and a new cycle?
:hugs:

Just popping in to say good morning. I'm certain I'll be back tonight to chat w/you shannon. Still waiting for those pills in the mail.

Jo I had dh bring me some lovely chocolate home I love the pecan carmel chocolate turtles I keep telling myself the pecans are good so it isnt to bad and I promised id drink milk with them YUCK I Have a very bad addiction to Mountain Dew so I have had to limit myself to one a day tops but that is really my only source of caffine

Shannon will be the one to give you all a good run down that girl hardly misses a thing lol

llmao girls. I don't miss a thing. Was in counseling. Going to get hpt them home to pee

lol jo. I will grab the man by the balls tonite. Cd1o i think? So need to start gettin my fresh supply! And jo, sounds like af cravings with all that choccz x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"