Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon- I am glad things seem to be getting better with your hubby. I look forward to reading your journal. I think it will be good for you to get all of your thoughts down.:hugs:

Can't wait to read your journal shannon
come read mine sometime ya'll

I just did Shey:)
Fingers crossed for you next month

Callie- Yes.. and that way I dont have to repeat myself many times..lol

Thank you Shannon! I hope this month i get a BFP

Hello ladies here for a few seems my son isnt in the mood to go to bed that late afternoon nap has his schedule off

callie are you sure you have to wait till wednesday you could send me an fmu sample and I could do the test for you lmao

my stomach is so bloated but its my own fault I just had to eat peas and pickles together and have had the hiccaburps thats what im calling them now ever since

yup it sure does Shannon. Ugh. I mean I feel like im ovulatin cause of how ive been feeling

Hi Nicole.

Hiccapburps and peas and pickles..eww

Shey..Ovulation? cramps?

OMFG I am just gonna say I am pregnant. My tatas grew today. DH just said woah lol

OMFG I am just gonna say I am pregnant. My tatas grew today. DH just said woah lol

lol mine have never really changed much with pregnancy and yeah the pickle pea thing was not a good idea but they tasted great lol

well ladies im gonna see if i cant get this little ball of energy to sleep ill see talk to ya all in the am

haha that's the first thing my mom noticed on me was my tatas. lol!

Aww Shannon. It took me 4 HPT for it to be positive for my son.

Really? I had 3 very faint positives on the iffy blue dye tests and they were the same brand.. I used them last month ahd same lines.. So I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"