Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say you are. but to be sure take a blood test

lol No. I had a chemical, but my temperatures are higher this month and I have to many pregnancy symptoms..

I say I am to Shey lol. Lets see how long I last before I go get one this week lol

It was shipped out today, so should be here this week probably! :wohoo: I hope it works, I haven't been super horny other than the day of ovulation for YEARS.
And considering I just barely started ovulating a few cycles ago.... I am hoping this will help!

It was shipped out today, so should be here this week probably! :wohoo: I hope it works, I haven't been super horny other than the day of ovulation for YEARS.
And considering I just barely started ovulating a few cycles ago.... I am hoping this will help!

I think it will help and you will notice a huge difference.

Oh I will. I am thinking that I am and then I wont have to move anything in a month :haha:

haha nice one! hehe. Im hoping that after next sunday(march 7th) that I will get to test!

Hey Ladies thought I'd pop in and say Hi... I had a not ever lovely 5am wake up.. I think my cyst burst that I had on my ovary, talk about pain... I thought if I can't handle this how am I gonna handle labor pains and contractions... hehehe You all are way stronger than I am that for sure...

I've decided to become a foster parent, I've wanted to do that for years and I think it will be good for me... I'm gonna get a lil gurl so I can spoil her and dress her too cute!!
Checking on it tomorrow... I can't wait...

Hey Nessa... How ya doin?

Glad to hear that things are going better for you Shannon... Men GRRRR...

Shey how ya doin? OV yet?

Its been a busy post since I last got on.. Gonna have to play catch up... BRB

yay woot woot hope it is a BFP for you Shannon

Hey Ladies thought I'd pop in and say Hi... I had a not ever lovely 5am wake up.. I think my cyst burst that I had on my ovary, talk about pain... I thought if I can't handle this how am I gonna handle labor pains and contractions... hehehe You all are way stronger than I am that for sure...

I've decided to become a foster parent, I've wanted to do that for years and I think it will be good for me... I'm gonna get a lil gurl so I can spoil her and dress her too cute!!
Checking on it tomorrow... I can't wait...

Hey Nessa... How ya doin?

Glad to hear that things are going better for you Shannon... Men GRRRR...

Shey how ya doin? OV yet?

Its been a busy post since I last got on.. Gonna have to play catch up... BRB

Maybe thats how you will end up with twins! Foster parenting can be rewarding. I wanted to do that when I was single:happydance:
Good for you. I am sure the child will get a lot of love and attention that it needs.

Thanks. Kim. Yes Men make me mad.

yay good luck tomorrow Shannon

Hopin&Prayin I haven't yet but I feel like I am cause I have cramps, bloating, and boobs feel kind of weird and been a lil nauseated.

Good Luck Shannon... I hope this is your time... I want to see your BFP!!

I'm still gonna have twins... and I'll have a foster child... I'm so ready... Thanks for the kind words Shannon.

yay good luck tomorrow Shannon

Hopin&Prayin I haven't yet but I feel like I am cause I have cramps, bloating, and boobs feel kind of weird and been a lil nauseated.

Bummer. I hope the ugly :witch: don't show her head. Now I had a lil cramping with the rest of your symptoms and I was pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers for ya hun.... We need more BFP's...

Where is my Jellie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79