Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies! xo

What an exhausting day for me..another to add to the list of many to come! The building has started so its been a madhouse here.

Shannon, sorry :( I only see the indention as well.

Hang in there tho..I know its coming. Are you still temping?

Kim your avatar makes me want a little girl so bad but will be happy as long as its healthy but oh to be able to go buy cute frilly pink things when is it exactly they can tell you would think I would remember

Shannon I thought I seen something on the invert but I had mine right in front of me and still couldnt tell so im probably not the best one to judge :hugs:

Diane you and Jo and better get busy :happydance:

Jo.. Yummy Chocolate... So you missed... Ness is trying to cath the eggy, Diane hasnt gotten the moldies out, Nicole wants everyone to pee on a stick lol, Callie is still in the running for that BFP.. good temps and trying to hold out even though Nicole is tempting her. Brandy is feeling really gassy, Kim wants to be a foster mom (and I think she would love it) and thats all I remember besides my boob leaking and wanting some pickles.

Thats okay. I guess I am not preggo. Just frustrated.

Let me go back and read what you all wrote. Chatterboxes.

Wannabean So Sorry to hear the pup destroyed your living room GRRR... they like to play alot when so young.. what kinda pup?

I feel ya, I'm in a deffo holding pattern thats for sure... Hang in there, your time is coming hun :hugs:

haha i bleeding hope so lol she is a white west highland terrier and she is full of nonsence lol she is so fuffy lol my dad calls her the snowflake with teeth and he keeps trying to get me to give her to him. theres not a hope in hell lol
i am not worried about getting pregnant as i get pregnant really easy, i am terrified about how many i will need to lose untill i get my baby. yup def worried :cry:

I'm still playing catch up too... lol I'm sorry Shannon, I did'nt see anything as well... maybe too early??

Jo and Diana get :sex: :sex: :sex:

Nichole.... It would be Fabulous if you had a girl... I have so much pink stuff around here... I'm going to my gf's for a baby shower on March 14th... I even crochet a baby blanket for her... I'm so excited for her...

I'm not 100% sure about the foster parent yet, I'd be so worried I'd get attached and go through the pain of that, I don't think I can handle it really... ?

Hey Brandy... Wow you guys have been busy lil bees... Your supposed to be resting lady...hehehe

bb in hr or so

Have you gotten an appointment yet? I hope they can sort things out for you, if you aren't pg maybe give you a shot so you can start AF and a new cycle?
:hugs:

Just popping in to say good morning. I'm certain I'll be back tonight to chat w/you shannon. Still waiting for those pills in the mail.

Shatavari is going to be your heaven. I started accupuncture last thursday for fertility. I am seriously thinking blood test. trying to hold out but not sure.:cry:

Wannabean So Sorry to hear the pup destroyed your living room GRRR... they like to play alot when so young.. what kinda pup?

I feel ya, I'm in a deffo holding pattern thats for sure... Hang in there, your time is coming hun :hugs:

haha i bleeding hope so lol she is a white west highland terrier and she is full of nonsence lol she is so fuffy lol my dad calls her the snowflake with teeth and he keeps trying to get me to give her to him. theres not a hope in hell lol
i am not worried about getting pregnant as i get pregnant really easy, i am terrified about how many i will need to lose untill i get my baby. yup def worried :cry:

Snowflake with teeth... haha thats too funny...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loses that is so tramatic... I'm lost for words...
what does the doctors say?

Brandy Still temping .. a little change. and I am giving up hope honestly

I think I may be out this cycle. My temp took a big drop this morning. It's not below coverline yet, but I think it may be heading that way. On to next month I guess.

You are still above coverline.. Higher than last month and can have an implantation dip up to 14dpo I believe or if you are like me day 50:wacko:

Foster parenting, I couldn't do..just because of the getting attached part of it. I'd be adopting all of them. Have you considered adoption though? I don't know how these things work.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be resting..but renovating an entire house is lots of work lol. I don't do much though..mainly just walk around, and point to things that I like and DH buys..hehe.

Didnt Brandy say she had a temp drop and thought she was out or something like that then got her BFP I cant remember all the details

So I was watching Micky Mouse with my son they were trying to get a baby dragon home and I cryed my eyes out and gave my self the hiccups then my dad called and said something about adding to his will for this new bean and the crying started all over again I'm just emotional today I guess

Shannon have you managed to pee yet I need some cheering up with you getting a BFP

Jo I really hope you get the moldies out tonight if not I may have to have a cry over that lol

I love emotions lol.

No BFP and probably wont have one anytime soon

To Brandy....Well thats good... Your the boss lady then... Even better ....

Yeah I know... I know I can get pregnant, I got prego the first time I tried... Just don't have a donor now... hehehe... I'm on standby per say... its all good... I'm in no hurry.. working on getting back in shape.... taking vitamins etc...

Yeah I'd have a house full too... I'll still look into it... I just get so attached... never know... Its so exciting to think of a lil one around here, I don't care if its not mine, I give it so much love and affection she'll be spoiled rotten... haha

still still only a faint opk my temp went down again, so pass whats going on there.
Diane just get on and do it woman take the bull by the horns or the man by the balls.
I jsut went out and bought £4.50 wprthof chocolate and candy. The really unhealthy stuff and sugar and additives yum!!!!!

Jo Opk are a pain and you may never time it right. I want some chocolate! Yup I am getting some.

Damn it Diane listen to what she says!

Snowflake with teeth... haha thats too funny...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loses that is so tramatic... I'm lost for words...
what does the doctors say?
doctors have said bugger all. they think because i am only 21 that its just bad luck. the midwife last week wrote me a referal so at least they have to do something now. just kinda of panicky today. if i already had a child i would feel more reassured. i have accepted that i have lost babies and there ia a problem but seeing my friends baby,it was only a couple of hours old, has made me really panicked ,

Calliebabie hang in there girlie Its NOT over till the fat lady or :witch: sings... I have much hope for you hun... :hugs:

Jo... Get busy lady... Glad things are going better for ya.. :)

Mommaof3... Peas and Pickles.. Eww... lol Good ole pregnancy cravings but Gahhhh LOL How are ya doin?

Shann don't give up... Its just around the corner hun :)

lol around the corner in june I think.

mm I want pickles so bad. I bet DH will get me some:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"