Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all!!

Shannon - wtf is going on?? I feel fed up never mind you!! I thought I'd seen a line on the first non-inverted pic but think it may have been the indent, I've had indented tests before they're a pain in the ass

Brandy - you take a nap darling

meeshy maybe it's too early darling?

I'm on 2dpo but still chasing eggy just in case!!

totally had an indented test on Saturday.. i could see it from all angles!! lol! squinting at it, holding it at arms length!! lol!! You chase that eggy girl!!
make sure theres plenty at the gate waiting!!

hi michelle!. I'm frustrated...kinda like you. Had faint bfps think they were duds.. How you feeling?

ness lol. This is why I hate hpt. I was only going to do bloof after 18 days of high temps lol and so much for that. Yah I think it's an indent.

i feel tired and bloated. rubbish. white lotion cm since about 5 days after ovulation. (TMI!) period pains when i was due on. uncomfortable to suck in my tummy... no nausea and bbs feeling a little tender but only today for the first time since last period. agree totally frustrated.. because if im not preggo then wheres af?? i dont feel preggo at all.. just grumpy and feel like a spoilt child. i made my brother in law cook me dinner tonight!!! lol. if anything, i am angry at the BFN.... because it doesnt make sense in my little head. period = not pregnant no period = pregnant BUT BFN...aaaagghhhh
sorry, feel better now.
How are you Shan?
xx

I'm the same as you angry at bfn with lots of symptoms. I swear I was preggo.

now i look silly... she's gone.

night all... sweet dreams xxx

no picked up my son ..makn dinner and getn ready for bowen therapy and feeln brfy

I'm waiting for my doc for bowen therapy. I'll be back on in 2 hrs. I'm gonna poas again lol

enjoy the bowen therapy shan! Welcome back meeshey! Hope ur bfp is just round the corner babe! Ness, im sure that eggies been sperminated x

what test did u use michelle? If af is never late, theres a very good chance ur pregnant babe! Sometimes it can take a lil extra time to show up in ur pee x

hi girlies will be back on soon but I wanted to say I'm becoming a poas a holic lol

my bladder is gonna burst. Lol

diane do you have any chat things on your phone

bb in hr or so

Have you gotten an appointment yet? I hope they can sort things out for you, if you aren't pg maybe give you a shot so you can start AF and a new cycle?
:hugs:

Just popping in to say good morning. I'm certain I'll be back tonight to chat w/you shannon. Still waiting for those pills in the mail.

Shatavari is going to be your heaven. I started accupuncture last thursday for fertility. I am seriously thinking blood test. trying to hold out but not sure.:cry:

Aww :hugs: do you normally have a regular cycle? If you aren't picking up on HPT you probably aren't preggo yet. What a poo!
Acupuncture is supposed to be great, if you can get the right person to do it. I've been speaking with someone in TCM for ways to help OH's sperm count up, since I've already found the herbs for me to make me ovulate on my own (or "on my own" with the help of herbs :rofl:)
Agnus castus can help your cycles regulate, whether they're out of whack from a miscarriage or hormone imbalance. I love the stuff, and it gives a whole bunch of ewcm around Ovulation as well. It's a miracle, i tell you. A miracle in a bottle. I get "Vitex" from iHerb.

I have chaste berry. My cycles were always abnormal. Then I got the IUD without the hormones in for two years. I had my af 21st of every month. Anways they havent been regular since I got it out:(

hey ladies how ya doing tonight?
I have streptthroat and hurts like hell and hurts to talk.

Morning my darlings!!

Thanks for cheering me on everyone! Hope I've done enough to catch that eggy this month! Yesterday was CD16 and we :sex: last night so think that's it as far as eggy catching is going!

OH has asked for a rest tonight bless him :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I was going nuts, I couldn't get on the site at all GRRR..and the builders are here, so I'm bored to death lol. I'm waiting on the security gate people to show up..I designed my own gate, and it's finally done! I'm excited to see it completed.

How's everyone?

We got some essential:sex: in last night I fell asleep by 7.30 with my legs up the wall. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"