Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Shannon I really wish you new what was going on with your body a leaking bb and no bfp I just dont get it

Brandy dont over do it girl

Kim I couldnt do the fostering id be heart broken all the time it takes a special person to bring kids to there home love and care for them until they find that forever home

Wantabean I really hope the dr has some answers for you after this loss

DH wants to watch a m ovie now...seriously??? Gah. I'm not in the mood for one, but I'll take the cuddle time. Will probably fall asleep, so you might not see me till tomorrow again! Rawr lol.

Big :hugs: to you all xo xo xo

DH wants to watch a m ovie now...seriously??? Gah. I'm not in the mood for one, but I'll take the cuddle time. Will probably fall asleep, so you might not see me till tomorrow again! Rawr lol.

Big :hugs: to you all xo xo xo

Good Night.. Now you can rest:)

To Nichole...
I know right... Glad your doing good.... I'm so happy for you Nichole.... :hugs:

Have fun Brandy... now relax... talk to ya soon :)

Sorry Shannon I really wish you new what was going on with your body a leaking bb and no bfp I just dont get it

Brandy dont over do it girl

Kim I couldnt do the fostering id be heart broken all the time it takes a special person to bring kids to there home love and care for them until they find that forever home

Wantabean I really hope the dr has some answers for you after this loss

Yah I guess my body is truely screwed up

Nicole.. the girl might not like pink and frilly after a while. My stepdaughter she hates pink lol. shes 10 my other stepdaughter who is 12 loves pink... opposites lol

Yah I guess my body is truely screwed up[/QUOTE]

hey your not the only one lol i am sorry about your bfn. as the girls say your not out untill the :witch: rears her ugly head. xxxx

To Nichole...
I know right... Glad your doing good.... I'm so happy for you Nichole.... :hugs:

Have fun Brandy... now relax... talk to ya soon :)

Thanks Ill feel better after I go to the Ob tomorrow get the blood work and what have have you done

Kirstie.. lol Af will come around March 21st. she likes to torture me.

Nicole.. the girl might not like pink and frilly after a while. My stepdaughter she hates pink lol. shes 10 my other stepdaughter who is 12 loves pink... opposites lol

Oh I know my daughter was the same way just trying to get her into a dress for easter was a huge task she was more the dirt and mud then frills and pink lol but its nice to dream

Shannon I hope you get some answers soon

wantabean I cant believe with all the loss you have had that they arnt willing to do more my heart goes out to you

It seems doctors done care much these days.

Where did everyone go?

ill bbiab gonna try and get the little one to take a nap

Hi ladies and all the new ones I havent yet met!!

Sorry I have been the crappiest Group member ever. The last week or so has been really crazy... added to that I am CD32 with no AF. She was due last Tuesday so I am 6 days late! Have a tender abdomen, sore lower back and tiredness BUT.... why don't you test I hear you all say... well I did on Saturday at CD30 (4 days late) and it was negative but did it late afternoon..... what do you think~????? Am I going crazy!?!?!! P.S never been late in my life!

Hope you're all well and lots of Baby Dust and BFP's and happy BDing to all.

Brandy - Yowser- theres a bubba! Awesome work!!! so pleased for you.
Shan - Hows you my lovely? Havent had time to do a proper catch up read!

Everyone else: Whats the goss? I'm back now....!!! sorry for being away.

Michelle xxx

yeah doctors seem not to care at all. o well will just need to keep trying. gona go have my tea will bbiab. xxx

evening all!!

Shannon - wtf is going on?? I feel fed up never mind you!! I thought I'd seen a line on the first non-inverted pic but think it may have been the indent, I've had indented tests before they're a pain in the ass

Brandy - you take a nap darling

meeshy maybe it's too early darling?

I'm on 2dpo but still chasing eggy just in case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"