Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I've got an image of Jo with her legs propped up half naked and zonked out :rofl:

Brandy how you feeling sweetie?!

Feeling ok today! Just really tired..but that's nothin new lol. Got a headache from all the jackhammers going on around the house!

I had the quilt tucked under my feet. and there was no half naked about it

good morning I guess.. How are you ladies? I hate when they do server maintenance!

hello everyone. I zonkd out last nite so much earlier than normal, so still not rid of the moldies dam it! Well done jo! Shan hw r u babe? X

you didn't miss much the board was down for mainteance. Maybe you are ready for some :sex: now. I'm doing okay. Trying to decide about giving up on ttc.

that was was very annoying, thought my computerwas the blink

I did it for the team ladies,i just was not in themood.
aw shannon makesure you stay in contact if you stop trying

I will jo. I'm frustrated.. Maybe I will stop charting and doing hpt. Just not sure.

Shannon how about NTNP and just seeing what happens? Perhaps the stress of charting etc is too much for you right now xx

yah I'm thinking so. Ness. Dh chuckled at me when I said I was getiing frustrated. Men

shannon, u are not giving up babe! Ok? Im telling u as founder of the 4cs u r not allowed to give up. It is ur dream and destiny. If we do not try we dont get! X

Diane, Ness have you seen it?
Sunshine?????
We have actually done some gardening!!!!

Oh my Diane. I know I have to listen to you! I am going to stop temping and taking HPT after today!

Hi Ladies,
I would like to join if it's ok?? Anyway, my DH and I are TTC #1. extremely frusturated as last cycle I was 5 weeks late for AF and it turned out I just skipped a cycle...so finally AF comes and now this cycle, I am 2 1/2 weeks late for AF again and 3 HPT's came back BFN! I don't even feel like I ov'd yet this cycle. I went off BCP in September and the first few cycles were consistent...30-31 days and now they are going crazy....which in turn is driving me crazy! Anyway, that was my venting...

Chasity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back