Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad its gotten better let hope it keeps getting better! Texas is cheap :)

everything just keeps getting more expensive here as does tax but at least we have the NHS i would be in so much debt without it

Texas is very cheap compared to many states in the US. And Kayla...I know what pickle salt is but do not see that popping up on my craving list! LOL Do you know what pickle pops are? I bet you would love them!

OH My now you all have me wanting some pickles..hmm should I send hubby to the store to get some..prob not he can deal with the landlord

Texas is very cheap compared to many states in the US. And Kayla...I know what pickle salt is but do not see that popping up on my craving list! LOL Do you know what pickle pops are? I bet you would love them!

no i dont know what that is but i will def look it up! sorry shannon! lol

Ut Oh. I seriously think you are preggo. What test did you take today?

It's not complicated Kayla. LOL You just pour the pickle juice into little cups and freeze them. My daughter's t-ball team ate them all last summer before their games. I personally thought it sounded horrible but....who knows? LOL

ok girls off to bed its 1.30am and i have 4 lessons to teach tomorrow, night

Night Joanna.

Those pickle pops sound nasty lol but kids might like it.

Ut Oh. I seriously think you are preggo. What test did you take today?

"Answer" there just like the FRER but there "Off BRand"(i know bad idea!)
and ooooooooooo i know what ur talking about kellie! my aunt has a snow cone place and she made me a pickle flavor snow cone :sick: it was gross! lol i like everything pickled even friend pickles! yum! but not frozen pickles

hmmm Yah. I hate all HPT. lol I have 3 under my cabinet for 18 dpo for next time if my temps stay high.

I took a FRER the first time and neither the DH or I could read the stupid thing. LOL We couldn't tell if there was a plus or not. So, when he ran out to get another one I told him I wanted the Clearblue digital. It popped up with an answer in less than a minute. Sooo much easier than trying to read those dang lines! LOL

I think you should try that digi soon. See Kellie said it works:)

wow this thread moves fast lol.

I am still here, I've stopped temping, it's depressing. This backache is killing me :(

Really hope this isn't another never ending cycle!
How is temping depressing?

Because they rise and I think yay I ov'd but then they go back down again :(

You have a load of allergies, I have too. Mainly fruit, nuts and peanuts. weird huh?

I just couldn't stand the whole is it or isn't it a line. I didn't want to play guessing games at 5 am. LOL I took the digital about 9 or 10ish after holding my urine from 5 am. Bad thing is that those test don't last like a regular test so my DH is sad it doesn't read "pregnant" anymore. I told him I would pee on another one if he wanted it but he said that's ok. LOL Now we're just waiting on my blood test from today. Does this waiting ever end........in any stage of this?

hahahahha no killie it doesn't! u wait two weeks to see if preggo u wait 9 months to have the baby and u wait 18 years too kick em out! lol

and i didnt even get a evap to obsess about! it was completely blank! so no point in wasting a digi

wow this thread moves fast lol.

I am still here, I've stopped temping, it's depressing. This backache is killing me :(

Really hope this isn't another never ending cycle!
How is temping depressing?

Because they rise and I think yay I ov'd but then they go back down again :(

You have a load of allergies, I have too. Mainly fruit, nuts and peanuts. weird huh?

Mine is now just carrots and peanuts and hazelnuts. I had way more. Do you do it at the same time everyday before getting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back