Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian food sounds AMAZING right now! lol. Even tho I am bloated and constipated too....sigh.

Have been to a light store picking out downlights and a chandelier..gah I am exhausted..

I know I say that way too much.

ourhouseis a project and it never looks perfect drives me nuts

are you gonna have lots of ppl in the delivery room ness?

morning all!! (or afternoon over here!)

been a very manic day, I'm so wiped!

Haven't had chance to catch up on posts yet but if someone could give me a rundown I'd be very grateful :flower:

Shanny - just mum and Mark would be in delivery room with me!

4dpo and not much to report except feeling so exhausted and have a stuffy nose, thinking I'm getting a cold though rather than it being a pg symptom!

Only thing of notice really is when I went to the toilet to pee earlier, I had creamy CM - not like sticky creamy but like fluidy, milky coloured CM.

This time last month I had sticky CM so perhaps that's a good sign!

Morning Ness... Thats not to many people.

I am still feeling sick. Cant believe DH had to pull over last night so I can almost barf. I have never gagged so hard. I had a headache so bad. and woke up in the middle of the night for four hours gagged a few times peed a few times and had some hurting nipple pain.

I am going for a blood test. I dont know whats up with my body. Per Callies suggestion I have decided to not stop temping until I talk to my accupuncturist tomorrow. And per my own suggestion.. I have decided to take a HPT again I think I see a faint line.

Ness milk watery discharge ..I had that a few days ago and in Jan when I was preggo:)

Ahhh so my DF had a grand mal seizure last night so his trip is put on hold. which sucks cause we really wanted to start the baby making process.:cry: and his mom is being a b i t c h!

shany babe, sorry ur feeling so crap! Hugs. Upload photo of ur test what u waitin 4 woman? Is it a bfp? Fxd. Ness fxd 4 u 2 babe i knw u have caught that eggy! When u gonna test? X

Morning Ness... Thats not to many people.

I am still feeling sick. Cant believe DH had to pull over last night so I can almost barf. I have never gagged so hard. I had a headache so bad. and woke up in the middle of the night for four hours gagged a few times peed a few times and had some hurting nipple pain.

I am going for a blood test. I dont know whats up with my body. Per Callies suggestion I have decided to not stop temping until I talk to my accupuncturist tomorrow. And per my own suggestion.. I have decided to take a HPT again I think I see a faint line.

I think that's a very good idea hun a blood test to at least confirm whether or not you're preggo (sooo hope it's positive for you!!!)

put pics up of the hpt once you've done it xx

Ness milk watery discharge ..I had that a few days ago and in Jan when I was preggo:)

Oooooohhhh really????

I've defo noticed a different type of CM than what I had this time last month. Sounds gross but think I had thrush and that's what was causing the discharge.

Now it's just milky watery creamy type discharge...

shany babe, sorry ur feeling so crap! Hugs. Upload photo of ur test what u waitin 4 woman? Is it a bfp? Fxd. Ness fxd 4 u 2 babe i knw u have caught that eggy! When u gonna test? X

thanks diane darling!

well I've said I won't test til AF is due next Saturday but......

I'm thinking maybe 10 or 11 dpo which will be about this time next week probably Thursday! x

lol, i think i am seeing things the line is right under the white part more to the left and its as wide as the other one but very very faint

As of this am. I feel so naseaus and have heartburn.

DH and I discussed it we are going friday for blood. Until them I will do HPT :wacko:

Attachments

• tes march3.jpg
    tes march3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
I read the other day the blue ones I took can detect hcg of 5 so I might go get more for friday. Maybe I can save money if they are darker.

I see it shannon! Extremely faint but I see it - you defo need a blood test xx

I can't he lives in IL and Im in Florida

really ness? Omg omg.

I hope I can hold out til friday. I feel sp sick I'm not going anywhere today lol.

shey you can't take his ticket and fly there

I was suppose to go up there in may for his b-day

really ness? Omg omg.

I hope I can hold out til friday. I feel sp sick I'm not going anywhere today lol.

shey you can't take his ticket and fly there

yep I can defo see something very faint - and it's not an indent! ooh I wouldnt be able to hold out! you need to do hpt's tomorrow and Friday too!!

this is where I can see it - unless my eyes are playing tricks with me!

Attachments

• tes%20march3marked.JPG
    tes%20march3marked.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
shey I'm so sorry :hugs: is he okay?

oh I am ness don't you worry! I'll take a better pic when test dries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"