Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoooHOOO Diane is gonna get a fresh supply no more moldie:spermy:

yeah doctors seem not to care at all. o well will just need to keep trying. gona go have my tea will bbiab. xxx

Have you ever had your bloods taken? I would ask to have blood work done. Hyperthyroidism can make it hard to sustain a pregnancy as well as other easy-to-solve issues.

Shannon-Try not to give up on temping until after you see your acupuncturist. She can use your charts to determine how her treatments are working. If she thinks that is not necessary in her treatment, then go ahead and quit. It may be a good tool for her to help you though.

As for me, my temp dropped again this morning and I think that af is on her way. Probably tomorrow. I was almost in tears all day yesterday (true sign for me the :witch: is on her way) and I have been cramping most of the day today. I also had that period "smell" today when I went to the restroom. At least my cycles are regulating. Also, I discovered I have two cb digis. I guess I will be saving them for another month.....

Oh, and I couldn't get on B&B at all yesterday because of the site maintenance. I will test Friday if af still hasn't shown, but I am pretty sure she is on her way.

ahhh Callie im sorry hunny maybe she will stay away fx for you:hugs:

aw callie, it aint over yet babe! When was the witch due?? If shes not here by the morning u must stick to ur part of the deal and test! Im praying for ur bfp! X

Durn it Callie. Thought you were testing weds. Nicole will fly there and make you test!

Mine haven't lied so far.
My luteal phase is usually 12 days. So I am due today. I may get a dollar store test to pee on to appease all of you:haha:
But I think that af will be here before that happens.

Oh I missed the testing on Firday shes gonna make me wait even longer you girls are killing me im just gonna have each one of you submit a urine sample monthly and will take over the tesing on my own ill text you the results lol I hate to fly and this would just be cheaper and feed my addiction

Oh I missed the testing on Firday shes gonna make me wait even longer you girls are killing me im just gonna have each one of you submit a urine sample monthly and will take over the tesing on my own ill text you the results lol I hate to fly and this would just be cheaper and feed my addiction

Lmao .. okay if you would do that for me please!:haha:

Yes Callie test tonight you have waited long enough its time lol

well im gonna go eat and get the dishes cleaned up so I can get back on here I hate thinking im missing something lol especially when there is testing going on and Diane there had better be some bumpin and a rockin goin on at your house tonight young lady and it better be the kind where your NAKED lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back