Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we have testing and oving going on my kind of day ladies

Callie I got my fx it was to early for a digi :hugs:

DIANE DIANE DIANE I am so very happy you got the moldies gone I can put the turkey baster back up

Shannon I think your pregnant

where is kim

Brandy how long is your house to be turned upside down

I feel it to say the least.

glad you put the turkey baster away.
callie took a digi?

Ive heard digis arnt very sensitive Ive only used those one time with my last and was a week late before it picked anything up

Ness Im sure you have caught the egg this month

shey so sorry I sure hope your df is ok

well ladies as much as I hate to Ive got to leave and go do a favor for my sister in-law her car broke down and she needs a ride

BBIAB

I hope he is mommaof3. I hate his mom she told me not to call him but I will call him.

Shey why has a seizure stopped him visiting?
My mums epileptic and it wouldn't stop her he's not driving the plane.
I hope that doesn't seemin sensitive but this shouldn't stophis everyday life.
Sorry Shannon I didn't seeit maybe ness has better eyes than me. I think I have another ear infection and my hole face hurts and the side of my head. Gah I hate this I'v only had them since we moved here

SO here it is after it has dried.

should I do the happydance.

Attachments

• dark test 1.jpg
    dark test 1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
  • dark test 2.jpg
    dark test 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
Ness Im sure you have caught the egg this month

Gosh I sure hope so....

bd'd at all the right times but still feel like I havent done enough - I suppose everyone feels like that though in the 2ww huh?

I dunno but his family takes advantage of him and his mom is a nosy :witch: and butts into his business and love life. She is the reason for his relationships not lasting long.

well Shannon now it's dried it's sort of a shadow but to be a shadow in the exact place you get a positive is a bit of a coincidence hey?

I still think it's positive and you should test tomorrow with FMU!

Yes Ness I bet they do lol. I havent really had one lmao. Well last time it was a 10 day waiting. But I think you caught the eggy. Fingers crossed babe.

Jo How did you get the ear infection honey? Ugh I have never had one, but have had pain. Can you get drops?

Shey.. I would tell his mom off lol

Yea I agree with Nessicle, Shannon test again!

Yes I agree Ness. It is darker than yesterday.. so I am think its a positive... It was FMU:)

Yes Ness I bet they do lol. I havent really had one lmao. Well last time it was a 10 day waiting. But I think you caught the eggy. Fingers crossed babe.

Jo How did you get the ear infection honey? Ugh I have never had one, but have had pain. Can you get drops?

Oh believe me Shannon I intend on telling his mom off. And give her a bitch slap haha!

Shey spend the money go get him.He won't be traveling alone. Just don't let himgo back.Ifhe's gnna be a dad he needs to be around

I'm not sure but i seem to get themon andoff I think it started with a bit of decorating debris and the gunk just isnt coming out tho doc says its fine half the time

My friend got sick from doing demo on his house too Jo. Do you wear masks and ear plugs?

Oh believe me Shannon I intend on telling his mom off. And give her a bitch slap haha!

I couldnt handle it. My in laws are in India. But I dont ever see them acting like this to me.

hey shey, im so sorry bout ur fiance and ur future mil being a bitch. Mothers can be over protective of their boys. He needs to be a man and stand up to her. Sorry i dnt mean to cause offense. And shanny babe omg! Is that a line i see? Does it have colour? Excitd 4 u x

yes it does have some color. I am trying not to do the happy dance as I sit here and sweat and feel like I am gonna barf. Was looking at my chart. I dont know when I ovulated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"