Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Diane I hope you get some serious action tonight or these girlies are going to come to your house and make you jump on DH:haha: What CD are you on girlie?

Mommaof3--so the TTC poas addiction continues even after you get your BFP??? Am I always going to be addicted to poas now?? LOL I hope not :rofl: I don't think DH could stand that....:)

nicole, ur makin me pee myself lol. Is that another pg symptom? Increased sense of humour? Icefire, am on cd11 so should ov in a few days x

where has everyone gone?!? I may have to do my own version of bridget jones all by myself, lol x

where has everyone gone?!? I may have to do my own version of bridget jones all by myself, lol x

you stealing my thing?
i have a cofession ladies, i have started smoking again :blush: will stop next week so there isnt a chance of harming any future babies.
have a genius plan. most the girls i know accidently got pregnant when they were drunk so this weekend gona try that!! i dont drink so wont take a lot lol :rolf:
how is everyone?

hey kirstie, wudnt steal ur thing, just borrowing it. Lol. I still smoke too but trying to cut down and will give up if i get a bfp! You dnt need 2 get drunk to get pg babe but after all u have been thru u deserve to let ur hair down! X

Where is Callie lol

Diane why arnt you replacing the moldies lol

wantabean yes go get just a little drunk lol dont want you passing out before the deed is done

just where is Jo today I cant remeber her schedule and the time difference throws me off

LOL Diane I hope you get some serious action tonight or these girlies are going to come to your house and make you jump on DH:haha: What CD are you on girlie?

Mommaof3--so the TTC poas addiction continues even after you get your BFP??? Am I always going to be addicted to poas now?? LOL I hope not :rofl: I don't think DH could stand that....:)

lmao yes the addiction continues if these ladies lived close enough id show up at there door test in hand demanding they PEE I dont know what ill do when they all get :bfp: I guess try and find some type of therapy for poas addicts

:rofl: Nicole I just got this image of a woman standing on my front porch with a cup and a pregnancy test demanding that I pee on the spot :rofl:

Diane I am also on CD 11 and have 28-29 day cycles...glad to know I won't be on the dreaded 2ww alone this month:thumbup: FX'd that this is our month!!

Sleepy now...hitting the sack! Gotta rest up for :sex: the next few days!

Good night ladies!

gudnite icefire. Whats ur name btw? When do u ov? I think i ov cd15 so getting ready for my bd marathon! Lol. We can symptom spot together and maybe test together too? Ooh im excited for us! Hope this is our month! Gud luck babe x

hey callie. Those digis are less sensitive so could be too early? It aint over yet babe. Hugs! And big announcement to everyone else! I just got rid of the moldies! Yipee going into cd12 x

awesome diane:) now you need to have mor :sex:

I got so sick on date nite dh to pull over so I could barf and nothin. Came home went to bed. Been awake for over hour. Can't sleep. Feel so sick. And dh came to bed and is snoring. So I'm downstairs. Ugh

Sorry you're feeling bad, Shannon :( You're having a rough time. Wish we knew what the heck was going on..

Yay Diane!!! No more moldies haha.

Welcome, IceFire! :D I'll be cheering you n Diane on :D

Callie, sorry bout the bfn, but it could just be too early!

The builders are here bright and early..already banging away. I'm so not in the mood for this today..

diane i am getting ready to ov maybe the start of next week. that about the same as you? xxx

I'm here!!!!!

After the gardening we went out for MIL 50th. Indian food, not my favorite dishes but still good. I ended up painfully bloated so wentstraighttobedon return.Stillnice and constipated I was hoping the Thyroxine would fix that. Laundryis actually on the line so much work to doaround the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"