Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know - he's got a bloody naughty nurse outfit for me to put on.....good lord.....

here is the thread.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/286656-bfp-maybe-baby.html

lol Ness. Thanks for the cheering...

Tell him you will only wear the nurse outfit if he puts on thongs :rofl:

lmao ness. U shud suggest he try it on first! That wud be a great photo! Shan thats great hubs sees the line. I hope its a bfp huni x

I hope so too. Maybe I will try to pee again later see if it gets darker!

lol rachel. Yip peepee shan xx hw long til after dinner? Eek i hate waiting! X

Hi to all of you girls! I am a new member..ttc for 3 months..So ,can you write down where can I consult for some questions related for ttc.. Or just directly ask someone here..
thanx :)

Yep, I saw the faint faint faintest of lines..but it's there. Fingers crossed bigtime for you hun.

Building was crazy today..though it's not building yet, it's destruction and mess lol. I just swept and mopped up a ton of dust..but still needs to be mopped a few more times. I can't do it tho..way too tired. I was lucky to get what I did, done. DH was getting mad, cuz he told me to just leave it all and rest. Oopsie lol. I felt fine though..no pains, no extreme exhaustion...I listen to my body..so I know I was safe.

Beanie is doing ok, hopefully! Have been lucky so far with symptoms. Only slight nausea in the evenings..yay! And having to pee a million times (stinky pee at that, ewwie)..boobs are bigger but not so sore..that's the fun part :D

Oh and I've discovered :sex: is probably out for me for a while..when we did it last night, I cramped SO badly..:( It was horrible. Totally took away any pleasure I got from it. It really scared me. I don't wanna feel that again. Felt just like labor pains for about a minute. I kept looking for blood..that's how worried I was and how intense it was. Blah, damnit. Nature is cruel giving me a higher sex drive and then that!

Woe is me huh.

Brandy, Sorry about the :sex: hurting. Its probably cause things are different down there. You know what I mean.

It is the faintest of faint lines, but its there I hope it gets darker. I feel like barfing bad today. I wish it would just come.I know what you mean about stinky pee lol.

How long is the deconstruction going on lol? I cant handle mess. I am sure when you get to the nesting stage it wont be good.

It's already driving me insane..I can't take mess either. But DH was getting pretty mad, so I just stopped. He's afraid I'll hurt myself...which I prob just need to chill anyways. It's still bugging me big time!!!

I guess they are done here for about a week, since the foundation they poured has to set properly. It wont do much good to clean it all up spic n span cuz they'll be back and breaking more later. It'll be worth it all in the end..I keep reminding myself of that!

Yeah the :sex: thing suuuuucks! It didn't hurt like..doing the deed..it only hurt when I orgasmed (sorry lol) it made my uterus cramp soooooo bad...so I guess I get to suffer lol

Oh yup the uterus. Just dont orgasm lol.

I would have to clean up the mess. Is it for the babies room?

Well I cant eat. Everything makes me wanna hurl and I am getting a bad headache again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"