Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the whole house..we're doing renovations all over! New office for hubby, extended bedroom for DD, the nursery is fine without building..new bathroom (and extended), all new everything..floors, appliances, bathroom fittings, lights.

I'll be back ina few..gotta warm DD's dinner real quick

Wow, that would drive me mad. But I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

am sure itll be worth it 2 brandy! Just u take it easy tho hun. And shan babe, drum roll for ur next test photo! Am too excitd! Hope its darker! X

im trying not to pee. lol so I can do it sooner. I feel so freaking sick. I almost barfed eating tuna. and soup gave me mega heartburn.

Cookies it is.

aww Shannon. how bout eating saltine crackers? those help.

Well DH went to the store to get me some gluten free crackers.... he got me some with flaxseed in it.. which I am allergic to. Sigh

DD is in bed..time for me to shower and wash this dust off me. Then I'm done for the night! And I can catch up here lol.

lol. I gotta get my son soon! well like 1.5 hours..

I am done for the day now.

Its okay Shey. Just eating short bread cookies. Hope its all for a good cause

yea i hope so too Shannon, text me later

i dont think i can hold it girls. It might have to wait til tomorrow. Wow i havent drank much either.

Temp dropped below coverline this morning. I am definitely out this cycle. I found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant. We were on the same cycle down to the day of ovulation this last cycle. On to next cycle. AF should be visiting me tomorrow according to how my temps chart works. At least my lp is 14 days now and my cycle is 4 days shorter. All good things (minus the bfn). Oh, and I used a pink dye test not a digi (as promised). My computer is broken so I amy not be on very much until thursday or friday.

lmao ness. U shud suggest he try it on first! That wud be a great photo! Shan thats great hubs sees the line. I hope its a bfp huni x

LMAO he did last night! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen - it was really short and his dangly bits were hanging out of the bottom :rofl:

Callie aww darling so sorry to hear that your temp has dropped :hugs:

Sorry Callie :( :hugs: Tons of baby dust for next cycle...but hey, AF hasn't shown, so you aren't officially out!

I'm back..had a nice shower. AHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79