Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All just poppin in to say Hi... Hope all is going well for everyone... :hugs:

I'm doing fine... Just passing through to check my messages... :)

aw callie babe, so sorry to hear bout temps. Really hoped u and ur friend wud go thru it 2getha! Maybe u will but u will just be a month behind!0and lol ness! And u never took a photo for us girls to have a laugh at! Hw cud u! Lol dangly bits! X

ugh I wish this cough would go away. damn sinus infection

ha ha ha diane I think it would've been seen as improper content :rofl: it was like Miss Man off Scary Movie LMAO!!!

Temp dropped below coverline this morning. I am definitely out this cycle. I found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant. We were on the same cycle down to the day of ovulation this last cycle. On to next cycle. AF should be visiting me tomorrow according to how my temps chart works. At least my lp is 14 days now and my cycle is 4 days shorter. All good things (minus the bfn). Oh, and I used a pink dye test not a digi (as promised). My computer is broken so I amy not be on very much until thursday or friday.

Oh no I am sorry girlie. At least the LP is longer. That is a huge plus. I am hoping you catch the eggy next month and you two can be preggers together. I hope AF doesnt visit though. My temp dipped below coverline last time and I was still preggo:flower:

Finally get to sit down with the computer.
Man I ache we have been putting coving up in our spare room it does looklovely OH picked well its all white and Pea Pod green. carpet arrives in 3 weeks. Roger/Amelia will love it

You think an Amelia first? Ithink OH wants a Roger totake to the football

Brandy are you wishing twins on me????
OH did i tell you the EWCMwas only around for 2/3days? it's all gone very quiet down therenot sure if the temps look ok or not?

No Brandy you will have once of each.. Miss 145 hcg @ 13dpo.lol

Jo I dont listen to temps anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member