Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p twins for brandy
I justcan't comprehend 2 babies. how would they fit in there?

They'd be awfully crowded. lol

Gah I am so tired..think it's time for sleep now. Shannon, I expect to see a darker bfp when I get back on in the morning :D GL hun.

Night Jo! And everyone else lurking around xo

They'd be awfully crowded. lol

Gah I am so tired..think it's time for sleep now. Shannon, I expect to see a darker bfp when I get back on in the morning :D GL hun.

Night Jo! And everyone else lurking around xo

so girls sorry I am having to pee alot and you will have to wait til tomorrow with FMU. I cant take it lol

i wanna sleep i only got up at 9.30. and nights tomorrow.pizzaon its way

oh no shannon! I can not wait! I will not wait damn it! What is it with u ladies u like to keep us in suspenders! And ness lmao, improper content! U cud have multimedia msgd me it! I need a laugh whilst waiting to ov lol x x x

call me crazy but I put my test on here.

https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=6238

rite thats it mrs! Put a plug in there 4 3hrs!! Paleeez just 4 me? Lol. Supose just havin to go cud be a pg symptom rite? X

Shannon I have my FX'd for you awesome :bfp: tomorrow! :dust:

:rofl: at Ness and her OH's little dangly bits :rofl: too funny!

Callie I am sorry to hear about your temps. I know exactly how you feel with the best friend thing though. Nearly all of my college friends are pregnant/have kids...a lot of them are already pregnant with kid number 2! It is hard for me to even be on Facebook lately having to see all of them with their little ones....:cry:

Hope you all have a great evening!

Will AF came today. grr! now imma have to wait. damn it all to hell

So sorry the :witch: got you today Shey :cry: Hang in there...:hugs:

Shannon I have my FX'd for you awesome :bfp: tomorrow! :dust:

:rofl: at Ness and her OH's little dangly bits :rofl: too funny!

Callie I am sorry to hear about your temps. I know exactly how you feel with the best friend thing though. Nearly all of my college friends are pregnant/have kids...a lot of them are already pregnant with kid number 2! It is hard for me to even be on Facebook lately having to see all of them with their little ones....:cry:

Hope you all have a great evening!

Thank you Allie. :)

I understand facebook. I have one friend who is preggo. she tried for like a year. and my other friend just had a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"