Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls check out my chart. For the hell of it I put a positive pregnancy test in and all the lines are green!

shey, hun. Hw come the damn witch got u? I thought u where waiting to ov? Are ur cycles screwy? So sorry! Yes allie ness is too funny! And she defo has the golden tmi crown. She is the 4cs tmi queen! X

shannon, it dnt shw me the green lines babe? R u holding ur waters 4 me? Hehe x

hi shannon. Babe, sorry uv bin all on ur own. I was on a call to my friend! Hav u a photo babe? Is it a bfp? Fxd x

Awesome was it a good call?!?! Im not sure there is a line anymore. it doesnt show on the pictures:(

hugs shannon babe! Maybe its cos its not fmu? I dont knw babe. I hate how this is messing with u and wish i cud give u a bfp! Big hugs x

Maybe. We want to wait after accupuncture tomorrow to get the blood test. I hope its darker in the morning because I am getting frustrated.

i hope so too shanny babe. If anyone deserves a bfp u do! Thinkin of u hun x x x x x x

Good luck Shannon I hope you get BFP! looks like i'll have to wait a month

Good evening ladies

ok so I have this vision of Vanessa's husband is thingy dingling out of his dress holding a turkey baster shes taken another GOLD lol

shannon hunny your body is driving me crazy so Im ordering her to give you a very dark BFP in the am and I wont take any evap faint line or a bfn I hope ive made this clear to her

Shey sorry the :witch: hows your df doing

Kim HI sorry I missed you hope your haveing a good week

Jo you just crack me up reading your post i bet you would be a laugh a min to hang around with

Brandy glad your feeling good my ob gave me Nov 2nd as a due date

Callie sorry your temp dropped more I hope af stays away

shey, hun. Hw come the damn witch got u? I thought u where waiting to ov? Are ur cycles screwy? So sorry! Yes allie ness is too funny! And she defo has the golden tmi crown. She is the 4cs tmi queen! X

Yup jellie my cycles are screwy i thought i had it last month but didn't cause of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"