Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nicole, got your feet up? Maybe by ordering my body around it will listen lol

so Ill ask you ladies me and dh had a nice little argument at dinner does shrimp fall into the catagory of fish I said no because I really wanted it but to be honest Im not sure Dr. said no more then 2 fish servings a week and Ive already had that plus some

Shrimp isn't fish it's a crustation but it is still seafood you can have it just not a lot

Hi Nicole, got your feet up? Maybe by ordering my body around it will listen lol

Oh she better listen im all out of sorts with her right now she better get to producing some higher amounts of hcg lol

Its a shellfish, crustecan..

Crustaceans (Crustacea) form a very large group of arthropods, usually treated as a subphylum, which includes such familiar animals as crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimp, krill and barnacles.

i love u loads too shany babe, and i mean that! Nicole, im offended uv left me off ur list, lol. And yip, shrimp is fish. Why only 2 portions a week? Is that cos of mercury? X

Oh dont be offended darling your just flying under the radar right now you replaced the moldies and enjoy your break your 2ww is aproaching and then it will be non stop nagging from me so just sit back relax and get prepared lol

LMAO, diane she isnt joking she will want you to take a hpt everyday. HA now I can bug you to hold your pee too!
I mean it too.. Damn it you should send me your mailing address.. [email protected]

OMG some people dont have common sense for parenting ! I can rant for hours on that!

I think I seen where you and I think its Allie are on the same ov schedule so it might help that I have both you to pester Poor Ness is on her own Symptom spotting will start at the first of the week and the pressure to pee on a stick will follow shortly after I think if symptoms are right I can perswade her to test so there might not be any need to threaten showing up on her door test in hand lol

lol nicole. Al sit back and relax then babe! Well maybe not sitback, maybe lay down, gotta put those fresh tadpoles to gud use! Lol. Sorry i was wrong bout the shrimps lol. X

lmao Nicole! you make me about pee my pants. Can you drive me to my blood test?

Thank you for reminding me Shannon Diane do you have any test stored back if not maybe we should start stock pileing this week lol Im getting excited all the Oing going on and the testing and BFP's and cant forget the marathon :sex: gonna be a busy couple of weeks ladies take your vitamins get your pee pots ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"