Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I was thinking of the chocolate brown also with pink and teal accents for a girl blue and yellow for a boy

Oh my gosh he is driving me to the brink with the snoring ive got up in the middle of the night all week and got on the couch to sleep shannon does your dh have a remedy for snoring besides flour or divorce I really dont want to sound mean and usually it doesnt bother me to bad but its like someone takeing there fingers over a chalk board UGHHHHHHHH

no he is so bad I wanted to push him off the bed last night. I know what you mean. Make him sleep on the couch lol. Arent you the preggo one?

Hey Nicole, Brandy and Shey.. thanks for the Hello's... I think I'm done posting in here, I'm not TTC and I feel like I'm talking to myself anyways... Ya'll take care, leave me a private message I'll check every few days... Nite nite

lol yeah but I feel sorry for him he works and needs his sleep so I just sneak off to the couch grab paisley and me and her curl up and were both out in seconds and to be honest its usually me snoring and the further along I get the worse it will get sometimes I would wake myself up Id snore so loud lol

Hey Nicole, Brandy and Shey.. thanks for the Hello's... I think I'm done posting in here, I'm not TTC and I feel like I'm talking to myself anyways... Ya'll take care, leave me a private message I'll check every few days... Nite nite

Kim, whats up?

lol yeah but I feel sorry for him he works and needs his sleep so I just sneak off to the couch grab paisley and me and her curl up and were both out in seconds and to be honest its usually me snoring and the further along I get the worse it will get sometimes I would wake myself up Id snore so loud lol

lol... I hope your couch is comfy!

https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?action=Invert&testID=6238

thats the test.

Girl I already went and looked and voted I couldnt see it till I inverted it but I deffiently seen it on the invert

and was it green the other line. I can see another faint one on this new test. not very dark I just want a darker one damn it!!!!

I have been eating fruit alot!

well ladies Im gonna go put my chainsaw to bed and see if I can keep him hushed up long enough to catch a few hours of sleep and yeah shan my couch is nice and comfy for me im 5'2 dh is 6'3 so I can sleep alot more comfy then he can

Goodnight my 4c ladies sending you sweet dreams of :sex::spermy: and loads of :dust:and :bfp:

hey kim. Dnt be a stranger. We luv u babe. Nicole. I promise to buy a bunch of hpts and start testing 12dpo. If i can hold off that long! Lol. And someone told me that if someonf is sleeping that if u put thier hand into cold water they will pee themselves but i ive been temptd! although i think that maybe a step too far for snoring! But the snoring really can get u crayzy lol x

hey kim. Dnt be a stranger. We luv u babe. Nicole. I promise to buy a bunch of hpts and start testing 12dpo. If i can hold off that long! Lol. And someone told me that if someonf is sleeping that if u put thier hand into cold water they will pee themselves but i ive been temptd! although i think that maybe a step too far for snoring! But the snoring really can get u crayzy lol x

snoring is awful to deal with! I am sick of it.. :haha:

lmao Diane ill keep that in mind in case the snoring gets out of hand and jsut when will 12dpo be I really think we could move it up to 10 lol

I am ordering your body to produce a dark bfp she has a time limit of no more then 2 days Shannon please pass that along to your body and when you give her the message please use a nice firm tone of voice so we make sure she gets the message we arnt playing around

Kim:hugs:

GOODNIGHT ladies gotta get to sleep before he decides the rest of the forest needs to be chopped down and he is the only man who can do it lol

ladies that took me ages to read.
shan i can see a very faint line. so excited 4 you :happydance:
it is lukewarm water you use and they do actually wee themselves lol
diane we can test together :happydance:
in other news i got a phone call today from epu to say my investigation starts on 23rd!!!!woooooo
xxxxx

Shey only one is supposed to be green lol the day you got a positive not that its true yet,

Kirstie we are chatters lol. is it colored to you?

Yes I feel it very much so! Let me tell you. I pray I am. I dont think I would be getting any faint lines on pink tests if I wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"