Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yeah could see a little bit of colour on it. when are you gona test again? how you feeling? xxx

getting off of here finally.. testing tomorrow and blood test friday:)

Night ladies

I think I seen where you and I think its Allie are on the same ov schedule so it might help that I have both you to pester Poor Ness is on her own Symptom spotting will start at the first of the week and the pressure to pee on a stick will follow shortly after I think if symptoms are right I can perswade her to test so there might not be any need to threaten showing up on her door test in hand lol

lol Nicole ha ha :cry: i'm all alone!! Suppose it gives me centre stage to stress about ss'ing!!

How is everyone this morning? Shannon you peed on a stick yet?

Well 5dpo for me! FF gave me crosshairs this morning saying i ovulated on Monday CD16 but I think I ov'd on CD15, in fact I'm pretty sure I did!

My temps will never be accurate because I'm a bad sleeper so I've often been out of deep sleep for a good couple of hours before taking my temp, to be honest I'm just using it for watching my temps during the 2ww.

If I did ov on CD16 though have I done enough? We had sex twice on CD15 and once on CD16 loads before that though as I got my +opk on Saturday and then the lines were really faint Sunday and Monday so thought if we bd'd one last time on Monday we'd have done everything we could....now I'm not so sure!!

So far as symptoms....

5dpo and had some sharp stabbing pains in my uterus - not like ones that make you double over in pain or anything just there for me to notice!

Been a bit crampy but that's about it. No other symptoms! Metal mouth but think that's just from the folic acid (have heard that can cause it in some people)

yeah i reckon you have done enough. i am so excited for you! my :sex: marathon starts tomorrow so not far behid you. how are you this am? xxxx

aww thanks honey I hope so :) I'm nervous lol!

You get plenty of :sex: lady!! We're defo gonna catch very sticky beans this month! :thumbup:!

I'm fine thank you darling, just tired really! couple of stabbing pains in my uterus this morning while walking to work from the train station but nothing else really!

How about you? you excited to start bd'ing??xx

yeah really excited. have my investigation starting on the 23rd which is when i would be testing so hopefully that will help 2. cant wait :) uterus pains are a good sign are they not? like implant pains? xxx

what investigation is that hun? so sorry - I have a hard time remembering stuff in different threads :hah:

I don't know what the pains were but they were sharp and sudden this morning and haven't had them since, had some slight cramping but not painful. I'm hoping it is a good sign though, suppose implantation can happen at any point now hey?! xx

cramping is normal:) poas in a minute.

brandy I had pain during sex too. Ugh

Shannon - you mean just after ov cramping is normal? Do you have any thoughts on the sharp pains...?

I have been having sharp pains mostly around my uterus. A few made me jump.

my test is lighter than the rest :cry:

begining to think there is no chance.

Don't give up yet Shannon..get that blood test done. That'll let you know once and for all.

I actually turned down BD last night..I CANT BELIEVE IT..I haven't done that in my whole entire relationship with him lol. Sigh. I just can't bear those cramps again..I'm scared :(

Well we picked out tiles today. Got the tiles for the 2 bathrooms and for the kitchen floor. Fun fun. Only been out a few hrs today and I'm dead tired. Plan on staying home the rest of the evening. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. I'm so bloated..my pants aren't fitting and DH keeps rubbing my tummy and asking how the bun is lol.

aww Brandy bless your OH!!! Take it easy and try not to do too much young lady!!

I have been having sharp pains mostly around my uterus. A few made me jump.

my test is lighter than the rest :cry:

begining to think there is no chance.

??? can you post a pic? you need that blood test tomorrow for def I'm glad you booked it in

Am sure trying. Its been such chaos here..I have to go with the flow or be buried in rubble and dust! lol

5 dpo for you! Yaaaay :D seems to be flying by..prob not for you though lol. I know how that feels, for sure.

Aww Brandy that is so cute!

I am going to try to fit my blood test in today. I have accupuncture so I need to do that and come home and relax and try to go before I get my son. ugh Might not happen but I just want to know.

Wow, you must be nervous. But now I know how you feel. DH and I had to stop for a bit. I was freaked out. that has never happened to me before.

You sound way tired. Im am sure that it feels nice not to hear workers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back