Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah super tired. Think I will takea short nap right now while everyone is gone. DH and DD went to watch my niece's tennis practice. I couldn't go, can't even walk there and this heat is a killer. So I'm here soaking up the ac on the couch.

Hope you get your blood test in today..I wanna know too!

Well I laid down, just got sleepy and they came home. There goes that idea.

good luck with the bloods shannon!!!

Brandy you rest in the cool AC air darlin'!!!

Yeah the 2ww is dragging already! I'll feel better tomorrow knowing that i'm nearly in the 1ww!!

mega metallic taste in my mouth today, just actually asked one of the girls to taste my water cos thought it was that! Feeling drained and just had lightheadedness, not dizziness but weird lightheaded feeling! Lasted a couple of minutes!

CM still milky fluidy/creamy (hard to describe) mega light cramping not like AF, and those fleeting 'stabbing' pains in my uterus this morning.

I really don't want to get my hopes up but I'm starting to feel like I just might be pregnant......

Lightheaded sounds good! lol. I never had the metallic taste..so can't help with that one. Of course, we know that's a symptom. Fx'd for you bigtime!

Oh Ness I had that awfull metal taste in my mouth also im not sure what day I was on I was trying really hard not to symptom spot Its saying I concevied on the 8th of feb so this would have been about a week after I o'd that I got the awfull taste it lasted off and on for a few days then the bleeding gums started about 5 days later

Brandy I was just wondering if you have developed a super sonic sniffer thats what my dh calls it seems I smell things that no one else can

Thanks Nicole and Brandy!

I'm so scared to symptom spot - I'm such a wet blanket lol

hope the lightheadedness is good, can't recall getting that in a good few years and that was because I had pleurisy!

Nicole - I'm coming up to a week past ov now so perhaps that's a good sign for me too aarrgghh! could drive myself crazy lol!

Last month I think I might have had a chemical or a beanie tried to implant - As shannon and brandy will tell you I had such classic signs and then at 9dpo I got text book IB, light watery pink on toilet tissue....it just didnt stop right up until AF came on 14 February and it was really heavy for 2 days, was literally using 1 tampon every 2 hours!

Yeah I def think you had a chemical..:(

This time around all will go well though! :D

I remember feeling lightheaded just before I tested..I felt soooo weak, we had walked up a few stairs and I thought I was gonna pass out.

And nah, I haven't really gotten the super sniffer yet lol! I think I've always had it though..I do smell weird things.

Yeah I def think you had a chemical..:(

This time around all will go well though! :D

I remember feeling lightheaded just before I tested..I felt soooo weak, we had walked up a few stairs and I thought I was gonna pass out.

And nah, I haven't really gotten the super sniffer yet lol! I think I've always had it though..I do smell weird things.

thanks darling - means so much to me to have support on here!! As you all know you can't really talk to anyone about it really in daily life! I don't feel weak as such just really tired and drained.

Just found out that a guy at work, his wife is 12 weeks pregnant with number 2.....:cry:

oh ness babe, im excited for u, i could bet u r up the duff! Yipee! I think u have done everything required and more! When u testing nessie? Shanny gl with the alood test! Hope u get the answer u deserve! X

Yes I remember that I thought sure is was implant to I had that with my son but nothing with this one I didnt have a lot of symptoms other then the nasty taste and the bleeding gums and some OV pain that started the day I tested I think I had some mild cramps in there also but nothing like AF and that was about it really

Well looks like you have some pretty good early signs so just when can we expect you to start testing lol maybe 10 days past O lol thats what I am trying to talk Diane into

Diane I'm scared can you come down to Leeds and hold my hand when I test lol?!

Well thinking I'm gonna test on Wednesday - 11dpo.....

I'm actually sat here feeling nauseous with nerves thinking about it! x

Yes, everyone needs to start testing like..now :D just to please us addicts hehe

Yes I remember that I thought sure is was implant to I had that with my son but nothing with this one I didnt have a lot of symptoms other then the nasty taste and the bleeding gums and some OV pain that started the day I tested I think I had some mild cramps in there also but nothing like AF and that was about it really

Well looks like you have some pretty good early signs so just when can we expect you to start testing lol maybe 10 days past O lol thats what I am trying to talk Diane into

:rofl: you're a bad influence Nicole :haha:

Gonna test at 11dpo on Wednesday how's that for ya hun lol?!

Well I guess if thats the earliest you can do I can wait it out BUT if you get one more symptom maybe you could think about testing on tuesday

Diane were still going with 10dpo for you right lol

lol ness. U need to relax chick. Easier said than done. But stress is no gud 4 the baba so chill x roll on wed 4 u 2 test! Im on cd13 so think i shud ov on sat urday or there abouts. Let the bding commence! Dh wasnt up for it lart night! Maybe i shud threaten him with a pg lady coming over and cracking the whp, ie nicole lol x

Vanessa hunny I confessed I have an addiction so of course Im gonna be a bad influence lol

You WILL NEVER hear me say wait to :test:

ha ha ha ok just for you Nicole 10dpo though doubt it will show anything for me lol

lol ness. U need to relax chick. Easier said than done. But stress is no gud 4 the baba so chill x roll on wed 4 u 2 test! Im on cd13 so think i shud ov on sat urday or there abouts. Let the bding commence! Dh wasnt up for it lart night! Maybe i shud threaten him with a pg lady coming over and cracking the whp, ie nicole lol x

:flower: gosh I know, I'm being silly, I'm not too bad in the evenings, dont think about it much but while I'm sat here doing work or on here it crosses my mind! Nicole has told me I have to test on 10dpo Tuesday....:haha:

Yeah you need to set Nicole on to your OH :rofl: she'll whip him in to bd'ing mood!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"