Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ness. U need to relax chick. Easier said than done. But stress is no gud 4 the baba so chill x roll on wed 4 u 2 test! Im on cd13 so think i shud ov on sat urday or there abouts. Let the bding commence! Dh wasnt up for it lart night! Maybe i shud threaten him with a pg lady coming over and cracking the whp, ie nicole lol x

lol Diane yes threaten him with a crazy eyed lady with a turkey baster who will go to drastic measures to get the goods lol and tell him that :sex: will be the more pleasurable option

ok nicole, i promise to start testing at 10dpo! U really are a bad influence lol! X

lmao nicole! U are a crazy lady! What dpo did u get ur bfp nicole babe? X

well since im not sure exactly when I O'd this website said I conceived on feb 8th and I got the faint bfp on feb 22nd but thats on a 28 day cycle and im more a 31 day so I would say the faint bfp was about 11 or 12 days past O

lol im not crazy I'm obsessed just kidding I like to think of myself as more a drill sergant keeping you ladies on a nice straight path to a BFP

I'm really just kidding with you girls I hope I dont offend anyone sometimes my sense of humor isnt always funny

Better yet, I have a few syringes..we can threaten DH with spermmy extraction the hard way! hehe

lol im not crazy I'm obsessed just kidding I like to think of myself as more a drill sergant keeping you ladies on a nice straight path to a BFP

I'm really just kidding with you girls I hope I dont offend anyone sometimes my sense of humor isnt always funny

Oh don't be daft you're not offending anyone! We take everything in good humour :flower:

Better yet, I have a few syringes..we can threaten DH with spermmy extraction the hard way! hehe

Oh my Brandy that would put him at Dianes beck and call lol her dh would be handing over a fresh supply on command

well ladies Id love to sit here and harras you all day about :sex: and testing early but I have got to go pay pills UGh have a good day crazy ladies

nicole, dnt worry, u wont offend anyone! U are always funny!! X and hmmn, syringe? Now that mite scare the babyjuice out him lol xx brandy what dpo did u get ur bfp? X

morning Shey!

I got my bfp first at 12 dpo..but never tested before that. Then bloods confirmed 13 dpo.

I actually tested again today LOL....I can't help it. I wanted to see those beautiful lines again.

lol brandy! Those beautiful lines! Im surpised u dnt get an extra line 2 represent that lil twin beanie u got in there! And hi shey x

Haha lucky you Brandy! I have to wait a bit before i can ttc cause DF had a seizure tuesday night and he is still recovering. So his trip down here to Florida has been but on hold til his levels go back up to atleast a 50 they were down to a 4.

Oh my :( Sorry to hear that, Shey. Hope he's ok. Whats going on with him? Is he sick?

No he's not sick. I guess he got into a fight with his parents over me and he ended up having a grand mal seizure. his sister and bro-in-law saved his life that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"