Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girls i'll join too if i can ?

Atm im 8 dpo and goin a little bonkers haha i experienced the tiniest bit of browny mucus/blood when i wiped twice at 6 dpo night and the next day had a little bit more but was almost a pale pink and now nothing. I dont know if its ib (hopeful) lol and i think i've asked my OH about 20 times if he thinks it was blood/mucus and not just my imagination.

hmm and let me think prior to getting to 7 months ttc i think i've read about EVERYTHING on the net there is to do with ttc and tried alot of the ways girls have posted they tried on their bfp cycle.

geez i feel a lil obsessed , is that crazy?

anyway goodluck everyone hope we all get our bfps asap!
x

i took some pics of me and sam in the snow (it snow on xmas eve in Texas how cool is that) but i cant seem to make them small enough! :(
EDIT small enough to be my avatar!

hey girls i'll join too if i can ?

Atm im 8 dpo and goin a little bonkers haha i experienced the tiniest bit of browny mucus/blood when i wiped twice at 6 dpo night and the next day had a little bit more but was almost a pale pink and now nothing. I dont know if its ib (hopeful) lol and i think i've asked my OH about 20 times if he thinks it was blood/mucus and not just my imagination.

hmm and let me think prior to getting to 7 months ttc i think i've read about EVERYTHING on the net there is to do with ttc and tried alot of the ways girls have posted they tried on their bfp cycle.

geez i feel a lil obsessed , is that crazy?

anyway goodluck everyone hope we all get our bfps asap!
x

welcome! everyone on here is obsessed! :hugs: u'll fit right in!

lol we arent obssesed. (I cant spell tonight lol) and thanks Kayla:)

lol thanks . I hate it cos loads of ppl always say just dont think about it and it will happen and i'm thinking how am i not to think about it , obviously its something i want. Annoyingly im one of those people that cant just switch off my feelings of what i want ...sometimes i wish i could ... would be a tad easier lol

lol thanks . I hate it cos loads of ppl always say just dont think about it and it will happen and i'm thinking how am i not to think about it , obviously its something i want. Annoyingly im one of those people that cant just switch off my feelings of what i want ...sometimes i wish i could ... would be a tad easier lol
i understand that!

I want it so bad. Having the chemical has made it so much worse!

night ladies! im gonna try to get some sleep but sams not here so idk how it'll go! GOOD NIGHT!

night ladies! im gonna try to get some sleep but sams not here so idk how it'll go! GOOD NIGHT!

Hey I just ate your FAVORITE... TACO BELL... lol I swallowed down 2 taco's and a nacho bell grande... It was 10:00 feeding time... the alien... haha

Nite kayla

OMG! i want TACO BELL NOW! look what u've done kim! hehe ok ima eat TB and then go to bed! night!

OMG! i want TACO BELL NOW! look what u've done kim! hehe ok ima eat TB and then go to bed! night!

Sorry.,... I was craving it... weird? Gonna have to work out 30 minutes more tomorrow... hehehe Nite Hun.... Hope you get some good news soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"