Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it won't take long kellie to get those results my allergy ones are taking 2 weeks. It means I can't have my stew safely and deffinatly can't get an infection because I can't have penicillin until I know the results.

Did you photo your Digi?

I got my own back on the neighbour I wen to the supermarket at midnight and the dog was barking for 5 minutes right next to hed room when I got back as she knew it was me. lol

Kayla you forgot you wait indeffinatly to ovulate after taking some evil drug

Yeah I test literally as I wake up it's the first thing I do before I get up. I keep my bbtt under my pillow...

Carrots is an odd one lol

Yeah I test literally as I wake up it's the first thing I do before I get up. I keep my bbtt under my pillow...

Carrots is an odd one lol

Yes it is lol. I keep mine next to my cell so when the alarm goes I grab it and wake up .lol

it won't take long kellie to get those results my allergy ones are taking 2 weeks. It means I can't have my stew safely and deffinatly can't get an infection because I can't have penicillin until I know the results.

Did you photo your Digi?

I got my own back on the neighbour I wen to the supermarket at midnight and the dog was barking for 5 minutes right next to hed room when I got back as she knew it was me. lol

lol lol :haha::haha:

OMG how bad was my spelling best tottal off to bed more work tomorrow.
I just realised I bought loads of chocolate and guess what I am off?
In fact nothing i used to like tastes nice.
I have a caring for baby book o far i have learnt how to pick up a new born a scary concept.
Celery is weirder than carrots as eatting them burns more calories than they contain

hey girlies how are we all? hey shaerichelle hun x

i dont go to skool :( they dont have any Vet tech classes close to me the closest is 3 hours away!

cool id love to be able to do all that kind of stuff, 1.5 years will fly by in no time lol :D

hey eskimo i love that lil bunny bouncing about your sig lol

it will even more so if I am preggo. Yah I decided to do online Cause no one around here offered what I wanted.

I made the crazy chicks sig:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back