Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the info i found shannon could explain alot I really think you need a blood test now more then ever maybe you didnt have a chemical last month

Shey use the warm weather sand and palm trees to your advantage girl Diane is right you want to be as far away from his mom as you can get

Vanessa I think this is your month and Im gonna tell you to relax lol UMMM here goes testing time will be here before you know it you just have to wait it out for another week or so Oh man that was hard

just saw my friends baby. it made my uterus ache and me tear up secretly. dh is right here. I dont want him to think I am more crazy. I can share a pic.

LAdies the spoting has returned !!! Yay. On nights again I am feeling much etter but am letting myself sleep when I need it. Means I was up at 3.30pm and don't need to be at work til 8.30 fingers crossed the the spotting increases in flow!!!!!
Whats been happening I cant keep up

Only you could getexcited over that Shannon, disgusting is allI could say in discription. God knows how long its been up there

Jo we have agreed you ladies shoudl test at 10dpo

Shannon still isnt sure still getting faint lines going for bloods tomorrow

Brandy her house is in a mess but she is feeling better

Diane and Allie not sure if the name is right are getting ready to O

Vanessa is haveing a butterfly baby lol she is getting ready to test wednesday

Shey has a mil from hell and back

and thats all I can remember maybe shannon or Diane has more info

Only you could getexcited over that Shannon, disgusting is allI could say in discription. God knows how long its been up there

Girl, I'm excited for you! I know that feeling exactly..when I went 6 months without a period..drove me nuts!

Dusty Brandy!
AHhhhhhhhNicole I still need to O!
I'll just have to feed my POAS habbit

My name is Rachel and I'm addicted to poas!! What's that I hear you say- "you're only 8dpo" yes that's right! I'm offiially a junkie!!

I'm off to a wedding fair tomorrow! Surely that'll stop me thinking about how to get that bfp!! Xx

hope everyone is good. I love the quick summarys!

Dusty Brandy!
AHhhhhhhhNicole I still need to O!
I'll just have to feed my POAS habbit

OK well I could try and order your body to O like I did shannon for a darker bfp but it seem to work all that well but here goes

Damn it Jo's body get your butt in gear she needs her AF and to O now there will be no more waiting I hope you understand this and do what your told

Dear Jo's uterus..Please get AF over with so the Ovaries can do their job!

My name is Rachel and I'm addicted to poas!! What's that I hear you say- "you're only 8dpo" yes that's right! I'm offiially a junkie!!

I'm off to a wedding fair tomorrow! Surely that'll stop me thinking about how to get that bfp!! Xx

hope everyone is good. I love the quick summarys!

Hello Rachel you have come to the right place my names Nicole and Ill be your poas Counselor:muaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"