Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies, I'm at work, so can't read through all the updates (someone will see!!)
AF still hasn't shown her face, i've been getting small cramps real low down and in my lower back for the last three days, nothing much just twinges that come and go.
Last night had massive nausea, couldn't watch tv or read a book, felt a bit like motion sickness.
Still quite a lot of cm, it hasn't dried up or gone stringy, feels like AF is gushing out at times, but then when I check - she's not!!
Part of me is so positive, yet part of me is convinced she's gonna show today. If the OPK's are right, then I'm 16dpo today, think I may do a test tomorrow, just don't want to see a BFN, so trying to stall as long as poss.

Hope everyone is well, and sorry for this ranting on about me, just needed to tell someone!!!
xxxx

Hey boomer,

16 days is a long time to wait to test you have stamina! Do you usually have a regular cycle? If so testing tomorrow should be right about the right time.

fx'd and gl xx

Hope everyone else is good I'm going to go to work soon so ttyl. I'm not working late so I'll have time to chat

Hi all!

My goodness, there were so many pages to read through! I miss out on it all cuz of the time difference, darn it.

I've had horrible back pain..and went to the chiropractor today. She cracked me real good lol. I'm still aching but hopefully it will help in the long run. I have scoliosis and it's making the muscles on my left side hurt soooo bad :(

AF has slowed already. Yay!

BTW!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Taco Bell omg! I miss it soooo much lol.

I miss Taco Bell.

I just fell down a few stairs and landed on my bum. Af was almost gone. Ugh

This house is cursed.

yes, after crying and hubby sending me jokes about butts and telling me good thing I have some cushion. Men

lol Aww, he sounds fun :)

Sorry hun.

I'm all alone in the house..DH and DD went to his sisters house for dinner. I was supposed to go, but my back is killing me, so I'm staying in bed.

My DD and I are both piled up in the bed sick as dogs. Her pediatrician said she has a sinus infection and fluid in both ears. Poor baby...and just days before her birthday too! And I have a major cold and it would seem nothing is safe to take. I so want to be out and about today working. This being stuck in bed is ridiculous. At least I can read forums I suppose. LOL

Oh no. Do you have a heating pad? He is funny. Im on the couch most of the days.

lol..Kellie, homeopathy is safe during pregnancy. I only use that and herbs anyways:) Oh and my advil when I am desperate.

I have a heating pad, but it's so hot here..It's way uncomfy!

If I lay a certain way it doesn't hurt too bad.

Thats too bad. I am in a heated blanket for my bum lol
:hugs:

So are you going to have your birth in the hospital?

Thanks Shannon. I don't know much about homeopathic remedies. I love my good drugs that work fast...must be the nurse in me! LOL I absolutely hate to swallow pills but I have learned over the years if it works and makes me feel better then I am all about the medicine. I have read about some people doing honey and lemon...? Maybe I'll give that a try. I know with your allergies and other medical conditions you have to be really careful with everything you take for sure.

Yes Kellie I do. my husband used honey and tumeric and it worked:)

Myself, I actually want to do a waterbirth..I'm all about natural. But then again, the idea of labor again...oh man. Almost makes me wanna schedule a c-section lol.

Someday I'll have to make that decision :D Hopefully soooon.

Hi Kellie, how are you?

Oh just read that you're sick! Awww hope you feel better soon! And poor DD, hate when the little ones are sick.

Thanks Brandy. I hate when she's sick too. You just want to be able to make em feel better and you can't. I am the worst sick person because I just don't have the patience to be sick. If that makes any sense. LOL I can't stand to be stuck at home and feel so much more productive when I'm out working. I really love my job! The DH just came home to check on me and poor thing, he gets so frustrated cause he wants to baby me and take care of me but when I'm sick I just want everyone to go away and leave me in peace. LOL Sorry about your back pain. I hope it goes away soon!

Yes, I dont want to do the hospital ever again ..

I want a waterbirth and homebirth.

Have you seen the business of being born?

I'm a Labor and Delivery nurse..but getting ready to start my Midwifery courses here in SA. :D

No, I haven't see that though..what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"