Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girlies!! Missed you all yesterday...crazy work lol

Diane glad to hear you are getting you :sex: on girl! I am as well, but DH and I are both ill so I don't know how well the eggy will be feeling or how fast those :spermy: are going to go....guess 2ww will tell...

Shannon I canNOT wait 6 hours lol....FX'd for you!!!

Ness sounds like your symptoms are in full swing...can't wait to hear about your :bfp: next week!! :happydance:

I hope you ladies have a great day!!

It would be awesome... I was thinking that earlier...

Diane better start having lots of :sex: You reading this Diane!!!!

Hi Allie, sorry you and DH are ill.. Hope you feel better and the :spermy: meets the egg!

yes it is killing me!

Thanks Allie honey!! I'm excited and nervous!!! I want to poas now but I know there's no point at 6dpo lol

sorry you and DH aren't well hun!!

xx

HI Ladies

Allie sorry your feeling bad

Vanessa you could go ahead and poas you know practice for next week get a good technique established figure out whats the best angle to have the knees bent and proper placement of your pee cup

Shannon hopefully in 6 hours we will have a confirmed(sp) BFP and your body can stop driving us crazy lol

Diane try to find something for dh showing how they get sperm the hard way and get him some horny goat weed I give that to dh when he gets in a slump

Brandy have fun at the carvinal then get some rest

well I just took care of my subway craving ate to much now all of a sudden im exhausted can barely keep my eyes open sure hope my little man takes a nap today and I have the cheerio smelling pee today and lower back ache hope its a bump thing and not the start of a uti

Nicole sounds like a bump thing.

LOL I know I cant wait to find out ugh!

Diane thats a beautiful furbaby you have in your avatar

lmao nicole! Horny goat weed? That sounds either illegal or a product from cruelty to animals! Shan babe, yip i read and am listnin, just gotta get the get the hubby terrified to not perform! X

lol, horny goat weed is all natural! :)

Get a turkey baster at the store..

i get it at walgreens or order it from there website I dont think any goats are harmed to make it lol there is this other stuff called libdomax I think and wow now that works about an hour after takeing it the horny goat takes a week or 2

shannon I really hope they confirm that BFP today with all the misery your haveing

HI Ladies

Allie sorry your feeling bad

Vanessa you could go ahead and poas you know practice for next week get a good technique established figure out whats the best angle to have the knees bent and proper placement of your pee cup

Shannon hopefully in 6 hours we will have a confirmed(sp) BFP and your body can stop driving us crazy lol

Diane try to find something for dh showing how they get sperm the hard way and get him some horny goat weed I give that to dh when he gets in a slump

Brandy have fun at the carvinal then get some rest

:rofl: horny goat weed!!!

I think that's a fine idea about practising peeing on a stick Nicole!!

other then being tired today and my pee smelling like cheerios I have to say I dont feel to bad dont even really feel pregnant wish the ob had my blood results back guess Ill call monday and check again

lmao. It does take practice. lots of it!

Diane I sure hope so! MY DH needs to get his ass moving to get me something. I now have mega heartburn. Apparently there is a crisis at work. But there is a crisis at home. Im getting more and more sick and feeling weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"