Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! Ness loves oral! Hahaha. U never did tell us how things went with the naughty nurse outfit?! X

lol no pingu but i love kayleigh I had seen that name some where spelled kaylie but like your spelling better Kayleigh Grace Weaver has a ring lol

lmao! Ness loves oral! Hahaha. U never did tell us how things went with the naughty nurse outfit?! X

I know I was like "whoops better not post that" :haha:

To be honest hun I havent worn it yet lol we haven't had sex since monday - we're too tired :rofl:

Lol @ oral Dh will be picky over a boys name so I wont get much say but I told him I was doing the girls names and I didnt care what he says lol if he truly hates it then I would relent but Im not gonna let him know that

OHHH Vanessa will get to be the naughty PREGNANT nurse now lol

sorry ness must get my mind out the gutter! See thats what lack of sex does to u! Hmm must get that horny goat weed! And nicole that name has a nice ring to it x

i think bethany is scottish too. I like the name kaytie for a girl. Ooh uv got me going into crazy thinking mode nicole! Do u girls knw if its ok to drink when waiting to ovulate? X

ness, u both deserve a rest! My hubbys tired and weve only just started! Hed better produce the goods these next couple of days! I think am gonna ov tommorrow x

I think its ok Diane my ob says an occasional drink is fine just dont get carried away and hunny how many babies have been created when there parents had a few to many lol

Can I come Metro Centre tooooo?? My Families from Durham SO I love going back.
Well spott has left the building.
Shannon are we looking at 3 hours for results?
Had a massive migraine/nausea by the timeI left workand a touch dizzy would love to be hopeful over that but I gte them every so often.

Nicole how's about Erin it's one of my Favorites, Aoife pronouced "eefa" or Sibhoan "shivorn"

Ness I am actually thinking of POAS to discount Spot as IB

If I forgot anyone I am pants and how are you?

nice names. I made up saben.

sorry I was mia. Had to run away from dh the moody monster.

WOOHOOO Jo go ahead and poas like I told vanessa you need to practice and get a good technique established

Diane go for it, how many teens and unsuspecting woman get PG when drunk? YOu wouold deffinatly relaxand that can be good for fertility

Nicole i have perfected it to a 1 handed process

Ill have to get pictures of each of you if you dont mind to put in my baby record book so I can him or her all about you guys

YOu want a scareyour child with my face?

lol Jo I think your very pretty and I want to tell him or her all about you guys Im gonna print out a 4c logo also to add to the book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back