Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooo tired girls and my tummy and throat is burning :(

Shannon didnt you say that you think I ov'd on CD12 or 13....?

I'm sooo tired girls and my tummy and throat is burning :(

Shannon didnt you say that you think I ov'd on CD12 or 13....?

Yes I do! CD 12 looks more like it to me... If you had a chemical last month you are more fertile and you could have O'ed early.

just wondering cos that would put me at 8dpo

Suppose it will make nicole happy that I will start peeing on sticks lol!

just wondering cos that would put me at 8dpo

Suppose it will make nicole happy that I will start peeing on sticks lol!

WOOOOOHOOOO let the peeing comence :happydance: do you have any test at work or are you home already the time difference throws me off

lol Nicole is going to combust if I dont poas lol

I'm still at work girls! not even 5pm yet and don't finish til 5.30pm boo!! 30 minute bus ride home!!

So will be about 7pm at the earliest I can poas (about 2 hours from now) and will let you know what it says soon as I can although really at 6/8dpo are we really expecting anything lol?!

ha ha ha I will hold it as long as I can from now then!!

hey ness. Yes its early, but, u must feed nicoles addiction before she gets a flight up here! What tests u got ness? Fxd babe! If we both get a bfp we will have to meet up n go baby stuff shopping! Eek excitd 4 u babe! X

oh and guess who has a lil ewcm? Lol. Yay am gona ovulate! Shan tell senthil any more of his shit n i will gladly come over n castrate him! Dont be giving him his wicked way with u when hes being a shit! A few days going without should sort his attitude out! Have u had ur blood taken yet? X

That isnt fair you all get to go baby shopping together you will have to post pictures of all your baby gear you buy so I wont feel so left out I wont have to buy anything if i have a boy just some odd and end things but if its a girl oh my let the shopping begin

ha ha ha Diane that'd be sooo much fun!! we could meet halfway like newcastle or something and go shopping in the Metro Centre!!

I will have more of a say over a girls name and Im thinking something irish sounding my maden name is Mc Allister we are scots irish so any ideas ladies

ooh ness thatll be fab! I knw ur gona get ur bfp so even if i dont, its a date! Nicole, boys name, sean! Pronouncd shaun, very irish. Girls names ooh i think itll be a girl! Kayleigh, irish. A lovely scottish name is mirren. Never heard anyone with that name except william wallaces wife in braveheart! Will need to think of more!

ooh ness thatll be fab! I knw ur gona get ur bfp so even if i dont, its a date! Nicole, boys name, sean! Pronouncd shaun, very irish. Girls names ooh i think itll be a girl! Kayleigh, irish. A lovely scottish name is mirren. Never heard anyone with that name except william wallaces wife in braveheart! Will need to think of more!

awww hun I don't know if I will, I'm scared to hope but we will both get our bfp's and go shopping with bumps!!

Nicole - what about Seamus for a boy?? pronounced Shay-muss

oh, sorry thats ur maiden name! Hmm, must keep thinking of names, i take it pingu has been ruled out? Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back