Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Fruit loop.
So when we are all PG do we move to the pregnancy area?
I nearly killed my best female colleague earlier shevery loudly askedsomething about being pregnant infront or our student with the nurses within earshot

lol nicole, i wudnt wana scare ur wee girl either! Hmm the drink i like has high caffeine content, 5 units ok? And jo of course u can come! Im thinkin u mite be pg too! Get poar woman! X

all my im watching discovery health again all these babies being born will have me crying and I cried enough watching 2012 last night

and no one is gonna be scareing my little bean your all very pretty

nicole u are so soppy! Didnt think crazy domineering woman like u had a softer side! Lol x

man i need to get some naseua the way im eating if not forget being the size of shannons new house ill be the size of a whole apartment complex

Would you like mine Nicole I don't wanna go shopping or work now.
Wow yes dizzy

nicole u are so soppy! Didnt think crazy domineering woman like u had a softer side! Lol x

lol you have no idea I was sobbing and telling dh the father and son had better not die or im gonna be so upset he just gave me that are you crazy look and said well arnt you all ready really upset

yeah what do we do will all the bfps arrive move over to first tri as the crazy conceived cyber chicks lol

I'm just heating up my dinner why does the microwave makeeverything smell sooo vile?
If it was a :bfp: it would have shownon my egg stick by now.
At what point do I cancle work? If I throw up?

just go ahead and call off Jo your feeling so bad it would make it a long miserable night at work maybe you need a good rest

Not so easy thereare only ever 2 staff off and clients don't take well to strangers. I would have to vomit for them to think nope plus the money is needed

yes I can understand that I feel for you though hopefully you start to feel better soon and have an easy night at work

wow you are chatters.

No results at doctors yet!

Jo you sound preggo. the opk isnt showing crap for me. Yes I peed on one lol. the HPT is still so faint I have to stare for hours! You need a blood test

Diane.. sounds like you need to get DH drunk and take advantage of him!

Nicole.. My ex husband is scottish. My sons last name is Campbell.

Ugh Jo I know what you mean about the microwave. I am super-sensitive to smells anyway so I am sure I will puke my brains out the whole time I am pregnant!

Diane maybe you need to wear Ness' naughty nurse outfit to get that DH of yours going!!

Well I am off for a pedicure and some shopping! Shannon when I get back you better be telling me about your BFP!

shannon Im very good at bugging want me to call for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back