Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Jo poas already and where is Vanessa she should be home by now so shannon will they have the test done today

im reading the october thread in first tri. Thats when i should be due. if I am:wacko:

Bfn girls! But what did we expect this early hey?!

Just had chicken vermicelli noodles for dinner yummy!! One thing I worry about is MSG in Chinese food.....?

it was just pracitce nessa for next week your in training girl i know your suppose to limit msg but not avoid it all together

Is there as much MSG in the shop bought stuff?

well u gota do one everyday now ness. Preferably fmu so we knw how early bfps show up on hpts cos i knw its coming babe! X

msg wot? ? ? Hmmn dont even bother telling me, dnt wana turn into a nut like shany. I like unhealthy stuff way too much! Lol x

I have called work, they don't think they can cover me

itsthe stuff that makes chinease food taste sooo good

tests are done. Now I gotta call doc to see if they will give them to me UGH

so its a good thing then jo, thats cool! And u dont need to feel bad bout work. If ur ill ur ill. Period. Whether they can get cover or not! U wnt lose ur job though will u babe?0x

alright girls I am sick of calling people and having to wait for them to call me with results.!!~

Lol yeah it's in stuff from Chinese take aways - people can be allergic to it etc! Good to know I don't have to cut it out altogether

ha ha ok nicole et al I will do ic's with fmu! I'm still not sure lm getting a bfp! Heartburn calmed down now thankfully still there a little

here they cant let you go because you are ill! but guess what they did me. I got fired they gave me a months pay.. and that was that! frustrating I will tell you. I got unemployment thankfully.

yes Vanessa testing everyday is now a requirement lol im gonna jump off here Dh come home from work early today to spend some time with us so bbiab ladies

I am a temporary worker they can't afford to let me go they ned the cover atthe moment i just wanted a permenant job there. I haveto go in and if I get worse over night the oncall managerhasto do something.pass howI will gethome

ness didnt i tell u i was psychic? Worry not ur getin ur bfp! But i think its gona be 10-11dpo x

damn it tell me miss psychic the docs arent fast enough. lol

Jo I would just go in and show you are making an effort

Ness dont get discouraged. At least you know you Od lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member