Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon... Hugs to you. You are going through a load of crap :(

Shannon perhaps it's a good thing you had the blood test as at least now you might get some answers as to why you have no period and no baby

Thanks Ness.

I am logging off. I have to straighten up my stepdaughters will be here soon and I have to cook dinner while feeling haldf awake

im so sorry shany babe! I had a horribly bad feeling that was gona be the case. Im so sorry shan. Those hpts and ur body are screwing with u babe! But i honestly see u with ur bfp real soon honey x

and nicole!!! Did u just see what i saw? Rachel nixilix is 9dpo!! Bring on the poas marathon! X

Thanks Diane babe. Next time just tell me! maybe I am ovulating right now. wouldnt that be funny as I stopped temping two days ago.

:hugs: Diane.

hugs shannon. Am sorry. Didnt wana say my instinct cos u where on a high and i didnt wana be a bitch and spoil it!! And i cudve been wrong so didnt wana upset u for nothing! You will have 2 kids to senthil. A girl then a boy! I promise u. I think u will get ur bfp next cycle. U gota stop stressing tho babe! X

I have already given in the the addiction! Obviously no bfp yet! I love to poas!!

My boobies are so sore it feels like someone is jumping on my chest!!!!

Aww Shannon hopefully the doctor willclarify what is going on for you now.

I made it in have been told I can go home later if I want.

No HPT for me I think Migraine maybe on my list of Hypothyroid symptoms thus the nausea and dizzieness that goes with it. I couldn't get antisicknes stuff so have green tea and plenty to drink, some fruit and jelly

hugs shannon. Am sorry. Didnt wana say my instinct cos u where on a high and i didnt wana be a bitch and spoil it!! And i cudve been wrong so didnt wana upset u for nothing! You will have 2 kids to senthil. A girl then a boy! I promise u. I think u will get ur bfp next cycle. U gota stop stressing tho babe! X

Oh well I was thinking in the back of my mind.. this isnt true! SO you would have not been being a bitch. Just email me :)

2 kids? wow I hope not twins..since we were planning on one. Holy shit a girl. I had adream I would have a girl with senthil read my journal it explains a little of it. When you say cyle do you mean this 60day cycle. as in this month. I am on cd 44 or next 60 day cycle :haha: I am trying. just hard.

oh rachel! U are poas and not informing us?!!? Do u want banished from the group? Lesson learnt? Gud. We want daily updates as u are waiting for the test results! Ok missie? Lol x

I've realised that poas and not informing is unacceptable so I have sat on the naugty step and thought about what I've done. From now on every POAS = post on bnb!! Only got one left though!! Will do it tomorrow!!! :) :) :)

shannon. I really feel your next cycle. Dont think uve popped an egg this cycle cos of ur health. But u defo will this nxt cycle! When af starts, start temping again. U will see a clear pattern on it. Your accupuncture is helping u babe x

Hey I got a tempintoday ladies 36.54 pass on its relevancewhere is it menat tobe at the begining of a cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"