Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww jo. Thats not good. Whats wrong with u again? Are they not afraid of clients catching something? Employers suck! Btw we dont use the suck phraze in the uk but the american thing seems to rubbing off on us uk chicks lol x

SUck they do lol! I say loo now lol..

Ok will bbiab I need to move around getting frustrated.

Hi ladies..I just got home from the carnival. I'm seriously so tired, I almost fell asleep standing in line with my head on DH's back waiting for cotton candy.

Migraine, nausea and dizzyness.
Yeah I am going they ill have to get cover if I become sick though goodness knows how i will get home. right dressed andoff I go via tesco for some antisickness stuff, the travel sickness stuff will have to do

jo, dont u mean anti sickness and hpt at tescos? Nicole hurry up and make her buy some! Brandy sounds like a gud day out! How i wish we had ur weather! X

are anti sickness pills ok during pregnancy? Shany babe, im not using my psychic powers on u! Uve already paid the damn dr lol x

I definitely feel tortured. and I have to go get my son in a few minutes. I think I will let him play the wii so I can have a good cry before my stepdaughters get here.

ness didnt i tell u i was psychic? Worry not ur getin ur bfp! But i think its gona be 10-11dpo x

oooh really?! I've never really believed in psychic powers and tarot etc but if I get that bfp on either of those days I'll be a convert lol!

so having a bit more light cramping today, no spotting like last month yet thank god!

couple of dizzy spells and heartburn calmed right down thankfully, still there for my throat to feel warm but not burning like earlier!

i got told by a psychic on the net that she couldnt see pregnancy in the near future for me unless i got medical help then a month and a half later i was pregnant :S i do realy bleev them but that made me think :S i MC'd but stil i got pregnant xx i want a psychic to come to mine but no1 will come there to scared because u need atleast 5 ppl!!! :( xx

so sorry shannon!!!!!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx :dust:

soooo exciting ness :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust:

BFN hcg under 2. :cry:

:cry: i don't get it.......what about the hpt's...??

guess they were false.

I cant stop crying. I am so mad at this all!

I'm not surprised Shannon all this messing around your body is causing you, you must be sooo fed up now. Did the docs say anything about no AF or anything else??

It just seems weird to get two 'false' positives :hugs:

I am about to give up hope that it will ever happen. Just want to know why I am being tortured. :cry: They want to see me monday and follow up with another blood test. No baby for me anytime soon. Never thought it would have taken me this long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"