Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good girl rachel!! U have learnd ur lesson! So what time will the update be tomorrow? Uk time? X

Hi guys, just wanted to wave and say hi! Just started trying to conceive, and can't wait to be part of the community

shannon. I really feel your next cycle. Dont think uve popped an egg this cycle cos of ur health. But u defo will this nxt cycle! When af starts, start temping again. U will see a clear pattern on it. Your accupuncture is helping u babe x

really.. hmm wondering if that what these pains and twinges are oing. or maybe my body is getting ready to have af.

Accupuncture is loving me or wait I am loving it:haha:

u will love them even more ness when u get ur bfp next week! And ur gona have a lil boy x

Brandy was wishing twins upon me what do you think I have instore Diane?

hi mom to boys!

Ness will have a boy?! Aww boys are lots of fun! watch for the jumping off whatever and hurting themselves then laughing and getting back up to do it again

i could be wrong shany babe! U mite be getin ready to pop an egg same time as me! Wudnt that be cool? U gota start temping again in the morning babe x

Diane. I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Oh and I dont think I will get preggo in this house

I am going to start tomorrow. My left and right ovary have been hurting on and off since last weekend.

apparently I am real receptive to accupuncture so maybe after two treatments it kickstarted me... this is when I would normally O anywways

jo, i need ur ahum, credit card details 1st! Lol kidin of course. All i can get frm u babe is when i close my eyes i see u and matty with a lil boy too x

fxd shannon. I hope u are going to ov very soon babe!! And thanks i hope al get a bfp too but wont hold out too much hope! X

Aww you sound like me Diane babe. I have hope for you but not for myself lol

And Diane your getting your cute ginger Kaytie(sp) lol

So you see Roger then, hope we get an Amelia to.
My few dreams have had boys in them I am so much more at home with boys

Ok so I see we have a POAS aholic who is 9dpo WOOTWOOT let the peeing begin

Diane what do you see about me if its bad dont tell me lol

Shannon you will get your BFP Diane has said so and it looks like you will get more then one or a 2 for 1 special lol

Vanessa with an adorable blond haired boy oh I bet he will be adorable very angelic looking

Diane I think you will have a girl and Jo will have a red head litttle boy

and Miss psychic what is Brandy haveing we know its gonna be twins are we getting a piar or one of each lol

diane at least we have hope for each other. Lol

nicole a 2 for 1 oh my twins are in thefamily.ekk

Nicole OH will go ballistic if Roger has redhair like his Mammy, it is not a fashion statement here for boys to be red heads though he will no doubtably be as big as a football player over there

well girl if your gonna have 2 might as well do it all at once lol one labor 2 babies seems like a deal to me

Nicole OH will go ballistic if Roger has redhair like his Mammy, it is not a fashion statement here for boys to be red heads though he will no doubtably be as big as a football player over there

well Jo hubby wont have much control over it unless he plans to dye the babies hair red head babies are adorable well all babies are lol

Amelia is alowed to be red head.

I can hearhis delightful friends now on their first vist pointing and yelling GINGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"