Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nicole, hopin to get a dose of freshies tonite but, have visitors stayin overnite so will have to make sure hubs doesnt use that as an excuse! Lol x

oooooo oket doke, it took me 10-12 months with not being careful, then i MC'd so know i am on the TTC wagon for definate and i will stand up and say My Name Is Loren And I Am A POAS Addict myself!!!!!i counted the boxes lastnight in the last 3 weeks i have pee'd on 26 IC tests ther all in a plastic bag god nos y i am keeping them hahaha ther all negative!!!!ive kept my 4 from wen i got the postives they make me happy lol and i look at them b4 i pee on the new stick doesnt work or help but maybe 1 day it will haha i agree with jaimad they should have meetings for ppl like us haha xxxx

Oh I am definately a 8dpo tester! I know it's crazy but I can't help it. It's so bad that I used all 25 of my Internet cheapies last cycle as well as buying more. Dh told me to go get sticks from the backyard to feed my addiction! I told him that wouldn't work!

hey nicole, hopin to get a dose of freshies tonite but, have visitors stayin overnite so will have to make sure hubs doesnt use that as an excuse! Lol x

NO EXCUSES lol take him out to the car if hes worried your visitors will hear

I'm not sure anyone would understand our addiction!

Oh wow did you girls hear that 8dpo i must be slackin with 10dpo I better get to cracking the stick on you ladies lol

LOL Nicole POAS counselor I saw that.

I have had spermies in me pretty much every day since september:wacko:

Thanks Loren. I am sure you understand the frustration!

i do shannon.....i tested couple days after MC and got very very very faint positive then testd 3 weeks later and got a dark EVAP!!!!which doesnt help!!!i pee'd on another afta it and it was negative, was even mor depressd then because i convinced myself the evap was a positive (i new deep dwn it was evap it wasnt pink like it should be) then to get AF was a even bigger blow. it'll b our turn one day sweety chin up!!!!ano its easier sed than done but 1 day u wil be a fantastic mummy to a little bouncing healthy baby xxxxxxx :dust: :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Loren. I am sure you will be too. The faint lines after mc make me nervous. I kind knew it was to go to be true yesterday when they told me a line is a line. Thank god I had a blood test done. I think after you have a mc it makes you want it way way way more!

lol nicole, dont worry, i wont take any excuses frm him babe! I wana be a crazy conceived cyber chick lol x

Shannon did you see I manged to figure out a ticker thingy lol

Hows Dh any better mood

our is an addiction only another poas addict can understand the need to poas even when you know its way to early where you take and hide your pee under the counter so dh cant find it an addiction that make you question your sanity did you see a line is it an evap does it have color

Diane I agree there is a car lmao. Would hubby enjoy that?

I have done that before.. when I was 17 ..DH wont go parking with me :cry: I have tried! lmao

I asked him for a bottle of wine he bought 4! he must have thought I need to get drunk!

lol nicole, dont worry, i wont take any excuses frm him babe! I wana be a crazy conceived cyber chick lol x

Thats my girl Diane crack the whip accept no excuses you will catch that egg this month

Shannon did you see I manged to figure out a ticker thingy lol

Hows Dh any better mood

our is an addiction only another poas addict can understand the need to poas even when you know its way to early where you take and hide your pee under the counter so dh cant find it an addiction that make you question your sanity did you see a line is it an evap does it have color

Thats me ..not anymore though:haha::wacko:

Yes I did Miss POAS counselor lmao:haha::haha:

Well for now. He is playing guitar with hisdaughter. was playing piano with the other earlier. then they were playing at once I decided I needed to come upstairs. it wasnt even the same song then my son yelling in the background. OH dear god just one more baby not two:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

oh me and Dh use to go country cruising all the time before our little one come along its a bit tricky when hes so tall but you would be surprised what new postions you can find he had a little ford mustang when we were dateing Id come home with a new bruise all the time in places I didnt even know would bruise lol

lol I can see it now Shannon is going to have twins who are born to play the DRUMS

hehe. Hmmn the car! I havent done that for years! Wud be too scared that i wud be caught and lockd up for the weekend! Then mite miss the eggie! Hmm better safe than sorry, but i wont take no for an answer so dont worry girls x

this is a very interesting topic haha, i'm 21 and have done the bump uglys twice in a car and i really dont like it haha for fun yer but my lef was caught unda the seat, then my leg got jammed by the joystick, he squashed 1 of my legs o god the list goes on haha we wer thinking hmmm bak seat but decided just go home and use the kitchen worktop insted haha xxxx TMI bt oh well wer all friends lol xxx

oh me and Dh use to go country cruising all the time before our little one come along its a bit tricky when hes so tall but you would be surprised what new postions you can find he had a little ford mustang when we were dateing Id come home with a new bruise all the time in places I didnt even know would bruise lol

OMG LOL. We have an SUV there would be no bruises well wait a minute :haha: new positiions

hehe. Hmmn the car! I havent done that for years! Wud be too scared that i wud be caught and lockd up for the weekend! Then mite miss the eggie! Hmm better safe than sorry, but i wont take no for an answer so dont worry girls x

lol Diane the thought of getting caught is part of the fun and I bet Dh would be in the GET IT UP GET IT IN AND LETS GET IT ON mood

Loren..21 Wow you are the same age as my sister and you make me feel old at 31 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"