Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i'm 21 but act 31 to be honest lol not for OH tho hes 21 but acts 10 :mad: lol xxx

Jo youve gone silent you feeling ok

Listen at you guys old at 31 lmao

hehe. Hmmn the car! I havent done that for years! Wud be too scared that i wud be caught and lockd up for the weekend! Then mite miss the eggie! Hmm better safe than sorry, but i wont take no for an answer so dont worry girls x

good cause you might O tonight!:baby::baby:

lol nicole. It sure is fun but al leave it for another time lol. Thats how our relationship began! Lol. Oh back in the days when we were 2-3 x a day people x

LOL Loren... Men act younger.. My DH is 37 almost and act 20. And with his sex addiction 17 lmao

I told y'all I was a poas addict!

well my new theory is that any poas before say 12dpo is practice so you can get your knees at just the right angle your cup placement just right it takes test after test to perfect the act of peeing and if you dont use the cup method then you have to learn to control the flow you only have a 5 to 20 second window PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE ladies

lol nicole. It sure is fun but al leave it for another time lol. Thats how our relationship began! Lol. Oh back in the days when we were 2-3 x a day people x

I remember 5 times a day last year. The good old days...When I got wore out! The pic on here was when DH and I were together for a month April of last year!

i told y'all i was a poas addict!

well my new theory is that any poas before say 12dpo is practice so you can get your knees at just the right angle your cup placement just right it takes test after test to perfect the act of peeing and if you dont use the cup method then you have to learn to control the flow you only have a 5 to 20 second window practice practice practice ladies

lmao. Omg.

Diane all I worry about is you getting a fresh supply where you do it how you do it doesnt matter as long as you replace the moldies lol

well ladies im gonna go jump in the shower if i dont talk to ya all again tonight PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and Happy Baby Dancing CATCH THAT EGG LADIES

shannon hahahaha my fiance acts asif hes just hit puberty sorry to say but its neva asleep its always standing to attention getting to the point were at 21 i'm avoiding him unless when i OV of course!!!lol xx

shannon hahahaha my fiance acts asif hes just hit puberty sorry to say but its neva asleep its always standing to attention getting to the point were at 21 i'm avoiding him unless when i OV of course!!!lol xx

Lmao. I cant avoid. we are together all the time

we are to we moved intogether in november, if i'm in the mood i'll stay up but if i'm not i creep into the bedroom and play ded hahahah.although he tries his best to wake me i just murma n push him away hahaha awful rnt i lol.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"