Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u diane :) , sick of peeing on everything and anything even when i no for definate that it will be negative its upsetting but i am obsessd!!!!!!and since the MC i have gotten worse!!!!!! i'd sell OH down the river if i could just get pregnant soon haha but then again i need him for that so that wouldnt work hmmmm haha xxxx hope u get ur BFP real soon huni :) :dust: and same goes to all the other girls...........dnt no wether ive sed this in here before but ive said it in 2 other threads......HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL BE HEAVING ON EASTER MORNING TO THE SIGHT AND SMELL OF EASTER EGGS :) xxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust:

wow I got a signature doodad to work lol

Jo does the chance go down once your levels are in better control

Oh my I hadnt gave Easter a thought the smell of boiling eggs does me in I have to open the windows just to tolerate them maybe little ones will get plastic eggs this year or dh can take over and ill leave lol

Yup it's just like everyone else but you need to get them sorted straight away as you provide the baby with thyroxine for the first few months. I know they need it but not sure what for.

HUH Nicole wehave choccy ones

we have plastic shaped eggs in all different colors that you can open and put candy in some people use those instead of boiling and dyeing eggs over here

I'm staying here for easter then hundreds of choccy eggs

Well ladies I am back after what I thought was a bfp. I seriously hate evaps and late AF's! I have been lurking again for about a week just haven't posted. You ladies keep me smiling! I am so Shannon that really stinks but I know where you are coming from. Oh and about being a poas addict....yep that would be me. I seriously wish they had meetings somewhere cause I really need to attend! I should be Oing by next Friday & it's my anniversary!! So we will be bdin!

we just buy choccy ones frm the supermarket lol tho boild ones are probably healthier lol. But dont worry, baby will be fine. X

oooooo everything seems so much better in america!!!!far more fun!!!!!xxx are u ladies doing anythin to help with the ttc journey like vits or things like that and mommaof3 i'm sorry to be nosey but did u do anything and how long were u trying before u fell pregnant? sorry to ask but i am so eager like every other lady on here to fall pregnant this time with a very sticky sticky bean!!!!xxxxx

My Ob had me take geritol I couldnt stomach the liquid so used the geritol complete pills It has something to do with my low iron count and a serving of high fat milk everyday Im not sure what exactly that does and then :sex: every other day I hate to say it was my second month trying as so many woman on here have been trying for so very long

Well ladies I am back after what I thought was a bfp. I seriously hate evaps and late AF's! I have been lurking again for about a week just haven't posted. You ladies keep me smiling! I am so Shannon that really stinks but I know where you are coming from. Oh and about being a poas addict....yep that would be me. I seriously wish they had meetings somewhere cause I really need to attend! I should be Oing by next Friday & it's my anniversary!! So we will be bdin!

WooooHOOOO another POAS addict how to you feel about testing 10dpo

Thanks Diane are you already for your marathon OVing :sex: this weekend

I'm on Thyroxine (big round of aplorse for it please?) and Vitamins that have everything essential for woman and folic acid in. I must get better at taking these things now.
Ladies considering my research and the dodgy test do we think there may have been something there and I may actually have o'd but it didn't work because of the thyroid? Just a random thought I would only be intrested in the possible Oing side of it at the moment

Moi Shannon apart from being rubbish at knowing where everything is I have no idea alot of stuff has been happening

I'm on Thyroxine (big round of aplorse for it please?) and Vitamins that have everything essential for woman and folic acid in. I must get better at taking these things now.
Ladies considering my research and the dodgy test do we think there may have been something there and I may actually have o'd but it didn't work because of the thyroid? Just a random thought I would only be intrested in the possible Oing side of it at the moment

JoI just did a quick look and seen that a babys thyroid doesnt start working on its own until week 12 and that a mother with low i think it was t4 count are at a greater risk of loseing a baby if the t4 count is off I couldnt find anything on the ov side of things what have you learned in your looking around

it was the second month of really trying we had been a year nt and not useing any real forms of protection if he pulled out in time he did if not then oh well kinda thing and we just avoided dtd around O time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"