Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and shan, frm now on a line is only a line if test is not taken apart and can be seen clearly at arms length as if readin a book! No more squinting allowed lol x

Ladies the AF Dance if you will.
She is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to pass my thanksto thyroxine and the chilli that I had a reaction to in the first place.

I would also like to pass my non thanksto Depo Provera for not letting AF arrive until now.

NOw is yesterday or today my CD1?

Today Jo lmao. spotting isnt considered AF sorry.. :wacko:

um dear i could see it without taking apart the test! lol

OMFG by stepdaughter has grown breasts. she is 10 and it makes me wanna cry.

Yes I noticed that Diane but was just to plain nice to mention it. I kept showing OH and he was like yeah theresa line am i menat to see anything else!
Men just don't understand

so do you ladies plan on haveing testing done when you get your BFPS im on the fence about them didnt have them with the last one but was only 34 then

Shannon they do that. I had boobs and hair in intresting places by 10 AF's started with avengence just after my 11th birthday so make sure shes had that chat

well ladies dh needs the computer dont chat pages full while im gone UGH car parts should not be allowed on the internet untill we get another computer I miss out on so much lmao bbiab

I'm not sure but from what I have read Nicole I fall ino 1 of those high risk to everything categories especially M/C and Beanies not sticking until my levels are fully under control so I think I get tested for most stuff. DS isn't on the list though because of my age 24 :p

nicole, worry not sweetheart, i promise u baby penguin will be 100 percent healthy! I promise babe! Dont worry. A bouncing healthy baby girl u will have! X

I was 9 lol Jo I was just shocked they came out of no where!

ALright dinner time girls

am sure u cud see them shany babe, plz dnt take that the wrong way, all i mean is that frm now on lines are only counted if they are huge shiners! Lol x

I now want to know my cycle length and when O will take place if it will happen?????
Somany questions and absoutly no answers available.
Atleast migraine nausea and dizzyness is explained

Thanks Loren. I am sure you understand the frustration!

i do shannon.....i tested couple days after MC and got very very very faint positive then testd 3 weeks later and got a dark EVAP!!!!which doesnt help!!!i pee'd on another afta it and it was negative, was even mor depressd then because i convinced myself the evap was a positive (i new deep dwn it was evap it wasnt pink like it should be) then to get AF was a even bigger blow. it'll b our turn one day sweety chin up!!!!ano its easier sed than done but 1 day u wil be a fantastic mummy to a little bouncing healthy baby xxxxxxx :dust: :hugs: xxxxxxxx

I agree diane. But no more hpt lol ..

I keep getting a date of june 16 since sept. Not sure what it's about..

nicole, worry not sweetheart, i promise u baby penguin will be 100 percent healthy! I promise babe! Dont worry. A bouncing healthy baby girl u will have! X

Thanks Diane that makes me feel better I would love a girl but healthy is more important then the childs sex

I'm not sure but from what I have read Nicole I fall ino 1 of those high risk to everything categories especially M/C and Beanies not sticking until my levels are fully under control so I think I get tested for most stuff. DS isn't on the list though because of my age 24 :p

is it the thyroid that makes you at a higher risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back