Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks shan. Was wonderin cos i had the lowest temp so far this cycle today so wud that mean im oving 2day? If i bd nw will it be too late? I did it last night! X

maybe u are ovulating too shannon? Continue temping frm 2mro and see if you have a rise soon! X

Your egg would be released today you have a couplemoredays to catch it to

yes you are probably ov ing today. You bd last will be good but I would bd tonight or tom am again. Just to make sure.

Whats the longest LH phase? can to long be bad do you think?

do u mean luteal phase jo? If so, its normally between 12 and 16 days. Dont think its any longer. Its short ones that are dodgy jo x

I think I am oving but have cysts on my ovaries, its really painful

do u have pcos shany? Hope ur not too sore babe! Are u still at work jo? Am gona drag hubby to bed in 10mins for bding. No excuses. Hehe. Hopefully see a rise in temp tommorrow x

The doctorcan check that out Monday Shannon.

I was just trying to figure out when Roughly I would ovulate

Yup I'm still here. I'm going to try and leave at 6ish before the traffic picks up

yes I hope they can check me out. I hope I dont have pcos. I will just give up ttc!

I think its regaulr ovarian cysts.

Go catch the eggy Diane.

Night Jo. sleepy time for me

I need to make the pain go away and I thought it was pregnancy now something is wrong:cry:

I think looking at my chart I may have ovulated like the day before I started temping will be intresting to see what happens this month

goodnite girls xxx hugs xxx hope u feel better 2mro! Wheres kirstie got to? X

yes. She was due to ov around now. Think am gona miss out this month. Hubby wont hand over the goods. Dont know whats wrong with him. Hes driving me mad! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->