Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww hun..so cool. It's just meant to be!

I have been wanting another one for a very long time..but hubby is just now ready. Well, he THINKS he is ready..he really has no idea lol. I just hope it's soon.

Me too. my baby is 7. It took me all these years to find my soulmate.
We havent been together for a year yet, but we just knew. hes an amazing guy. He told me last night I am his dream girl. He knows how to cheer me up lol

That's SOOOO sweet!

My DH is the same..he knows just what to say and when to say it.
The other day he wrote on his facebook "my wife is perfection"...it made me cry. He never ever writes facebook statuses, so that was so cool. *sigh* I love that man.

hey ladies! no AF yet i had a dream last night that i took a CB Digi and it said "PREGNANT"!! i was so excited that i woke myself up! and realized it was a stupid dream! ugh! but kellie the honey and lemon thing works! my husband made me a honey drink by mixing water and honey together and heating it up he said they make that drink in mexico when ppl have a sore throat it works!

Kayla, love the new pic! You 2 are gonna make beautiful babies :D

Your DH sounds sweet too.

Can you believe its 1:30 and I am still not awake. I feel like I havent been sleeping and need naps.

It's almost 8:30 pm and I'm tiiiired.

DH and DD just got home, and brought me dinner in bed. It was delicious! And DD just did the dishes for me. :D I feel so spoiled..I should have back pain more often haha (NOT!)

It's almost 8:30 pm and I'm tiiiired.

DH and DD just got home, and brought me dinner in bed. It was delicious! And DD just did the dishes for me. :D I feel so spoiled..I should have back pain more often haha (NOT!)

hahahahahaha u r spoiled! jk:hugs:

MMMMMMMMMMM Chocolate *nom nom*

I'm actually getting sick of laying down now...kinda wish I could be up and moving around.

I think you sould take it soon!:)

Brandy- Thats so sweet! My DSS dont know how to do dishes, but they are learning here! lol

I have decided not to be on FB for a while. To much baby talk and whining. And then I had to read my friend complaining about anti-circumcision people.. Thats ME! Hello. So yah I am done with FB for a while.

are births in the us doctor led, i think i only saw a doctor twice during pregnancy and birth with my daughter. in uk its only the midwives that do births unless there is a problem

You have a choice of OB/GYN or Midwife. Depending on the midwife selected you can have a homebirth. That is my choice this time around.

lol. I had pain relief with my son for 10 minutes. His hearbeat went up there went the pain medication.:(

I had a really good experience with the birth of my DD at the hospital here but I know for some it's a bad experience. I ended up being induced and had to have my water broke. Then, I didn't really progress because I couldn't relax due to the pain. I ended up having an epidural which allowed me to relax and dilate. I only pushed twice with my DD and out she was! LOL I also can't wait around at home when labor starts b/c I am Group B Strep positive. So, the minute my water breaks the IV antibiotics must be started.

Kayla, love the new pic! You 2 are gonna make beautiful babies :D

Ditto... Very beautiful babies.... Come on Kayla.... Do it... Take the test :happydance:

Evening all... I'm all frowned up, I have'nt heard a word from you know who.... Ugg, he's so stubborn I could kick him.... oh well I'll try to hook up with him this weekend... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"